Reviews for Family
UranoMetriaPrincess chapter 10 . 8/20
This was heartbreaking and so bittersweet. Love the pairing, you got there characters down so well!
The White Leopard chapter 10 . 5/9
This was...wow. I don't think I really have a lot of words to describe it. I'm kinda introspective right now. Pretty quiet inside. But I think it was a really important story to write. For so many reasons, many of which you mentioned yourself. So, thank you for writing this and sharing this.
moriMako chapter 2 . 12/6/2018
How did I just find this story?! I wasn’t sure about the pairing, but I’m on chapter 2 so far and felt compelled to leave you a kudos. The story is amazing. Thank you! I think I love LaLu.
CheyeneLidaAnime chapter 3 . 11/5/2018
Hi! I am Cheyene, (pronounced Sh-I-anne), and I absolutely love this story so far! I think the storyline is amazing, and the use of curses, well, it's fantastic! Do you have a medical condition? I do, it's called heterochomia, but the kind I have is called 'Partial Heterochomia', where only one of my eyes are the same colour as the other, but the other one is a different color, with a segment of the color from the first eye.
Aaaanywayyyy, I think you couldn't possibly, perhaps write a new chapter, where Laxus gets an Exceed, and calls it Kaira, takes it to Lucy, and, suddenly, Kaira transforms into a beautiful girl, who later explains who she is. Turns out, 'Kaira' is actually called Lina-Anne, and is a lady, like Lucy, but she is from the STRAUSS family, and is the twin sister of Mira-Jane. (Dun, Dun, DUNNNNNN!) (You can write the rest, your story after all!) Love ya, love LaLu, love Fairy Tail!
Quasiscocha chapter 10 . 10/26/2018
This was so sad but I loved it! Such real and raw emotions! Man this was different in a good way! Thank you for this fresh story!
clover cat Klee chapter 10 . 9/7/2018
wow. what a read. I love this, and while I would wish them all the happiness in the world, that wouldn't make for a nealry as good story. It's true, something like this changes you, anything else would be impossible. While not something I personally have experience with(atm the idea of children scares me more than anything to be honest) I think it's important to show in stories such as these thatlosing the baby can be traumatising even for someone who wasn't like dreaming of being a mom since early childhood or anything. It's a struggle to overcome, and I'm glad that they found a way to stay together through it all. I really would have wished them at least the possibility of future children, but I guess this is a lot more fitting to the story. Their whirlwind marriage was a beautiful affaire, that's for sure. Anyways, this made me cry a lot, but I loved it anyways.
unitie.peace chapter 10 . 8/8/2018
This story is devastating, but completely realistic. I am terribly disappointed that it didn't end with Laxus and Lucy building a family together. Your are an amazing story teller, and described the events so well capturing my emotions perfectly.
Fupoko.chan chapter 10 . 2/24/2018
okay this was one hell of a ride. a rollercoaster but seriously its so beautiful i can't say it in words my vocabulary is bad right now but seriously thank you for writing this beautiful story
hiya168 chapter 1 . 1/25/2018
I...I was honestly just trying to find a story to pass the time and to reach my goal of reading more. I was not expecting to get lost in your writing. I was not expecting to get so invested in the emotions of your story and the emotions and feelings and reality that you gave to Lucy and Laxus. I didn't expect to read something that hit so close to the emptiness that I feel when my depression hits. I didn't expect that I'd end up being so overwhelmed with emotions and tearing up and getting the feeling that I haven't teared in awhile and it was time I did to ensure myself that I was still alive and human. But I all of these did happen. And I am so grateful that I did find your story and that I finished it in a couple of hours and now I'm sitting here trying to process everything I read and am feeling now. But that's when I know that I read a damn well written piece. Thank you so much for sharing this and your story. I just...Im done babbling now...just thank you so much again
JeslynBoo chapter 10 . 11/3/2017
Ah... I missed this last chapter when it came out- been suffering an attack of nasty "real-life" the last couple months, especially, enough that I noticed changed in my face. Smile lines, gone. You've just given those muscles the best workout they've had in a while, and I thank you for the burn. 3 Wishing you all the best in whatever comes next!
Ulcaasi chapter 10 . 10/16/2017
*sobs* you're making me all emotional over a pairing i don't even ship... Beautiful. And tragic. But still so beautiful in the end. Thank you (:

Glad you managed to push through everything(sort of). Don't forget, I'll always be here if you need someone.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
I can't believe Laxus just accepted that! I mean, he had no proof, no reason, no anything to accept that proposal. AND HE IS LAXUS! The unapproachable, brooding, no-nonsense LAXUS!
It's a bit far fetched to say the least...
It'll be interesting to see how the story proceeds
XxShyxX chapter 10 . 9/25/2017
oh come on i wanted them to have a kid
kittentf chapter 10 . 9/24/2017
might not have had the fairytale ending people expect, but I think this was much more real and honest. you do amazing work
JenHeartAl chapter 10 . 9/17/2017
"We discussed this before. I love you. What your … uterus can or cannot do … that isn't gunna change that." quite probably my favorite line. Literally. Hahahaha. This is so damn nice. And I loved this...just slightly less than Downstairs and Dead. I am super in love with that. Anyways, thank you again for this fic. These two fics are jewels in FT. Thank you! And in case you find inspiration again, you'll have us (well, me, but I'm sure there's more than me).