Reviews for From Sunrise To
MSupernatural chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Old, but made of pure gold!
EsScaper chapter 1 . 12/1/2004
How totally frustrating is it when people just refuse to talk to each other. Do you realize how many times I went "ARGH" reading your story? If they would only talk to each and tell each other their feelings instead of assuming, this would have been a lot shorter...

I hope you went on to write more...now they're together let them be happy!
Exblonded chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
HEYA!

aw so sweet! i think u shood do a sequel! tht was really good! well yah, sequel sequel sequel! bubiz
oceanjewel chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
SEQUEL!NOW!
ddz008 chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
It was great!

Lovely!

I hope to se the sequel soon!

:D :D :D
alesca munroe chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
good fic

i like it write more

if i logged in like i was supposed to, this would be in my favorites.

i'll come back later and put it in my favorites,k?

bravo
Kurai chan chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL! I love James/Sirius ficcies! there aren't enough of them. so anyways...I order you to write a sequel! I also love mindless fluff...almost as much as I love angst

~Kurai chan~
Delena Aneled Hupp chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Definately begging for a sequal. This is one of the best written fics I've read. It gripped me tightly and kept me reading on until the end. A true masterpiece.
Dragon chapter 1 . 7/1/2003
Wow. I love it! You sinply have to write a sequel, ok? I want to know what happens!
Ty7 chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
Amazing. So beautifully written. The best I think I've read. Definatly want a sequel.
Mia-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
Yes. Sequal.
Lotho's Cute Villainess Minion chapter 1 . 6/27/2003
Oh... I love this fic! :) A sequel may indeed be called for. But I dunno. It's pretty good as it is. The ending is a little abrupt, but other than that, it's great!
Uruviel Silimaure Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 1 . 3/18/2003
Hey! This story is quite original, and therefore rocks in the extreme. Of COURSE write a sequel! Perhaps R/S or S/J/L? Thanks for your emphatic review of my story! The enthusiasm is much appreciated, considering how few serious Fred and George fics there are. If you have AOL IM you might find my online at any point in time under LianaWanderwillo! I look forward to speaking with you! Please feel free to e-mail me with ideas of bugs you have about my long, drawn out story! Hopefully tonight I shall update again, but the next chapter is being horrendous. I'll stop talking about MY writing now, and rant a bit on how wonderfully ingenious and creatively advanced your fic is. I love it!
Hollyva chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
sequel ? of course you should write a sequel . Your fic is awesome and i really need more . Soon is it is possible :-)
LadyBush chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
sequel please.

This was beautifully written and a lovely story (I normally like S/R but James was wonderful!) Did that make sense?