Reviews for The Agent
Flawles chapter 7 . 6/19/2018
Magnificent fanfic, love it. very well done, a competent drakken is a happy drakken. Would loved to se more drakken x shego, but its okey.
Sewrtyuiop chapter 7 . 3/27/2018
I loved this story and gave me inspiration for a new idea based around your version Betty. One where she gathers the superpowered people to create her own squad, similar to the Suicide Squad. Locked up to train and defeat the deadliest foes.
ScarletCatnip chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Gotta love competent Drakken, there's not nearly enough of these stories. Loved the sequel.
Bobtrumpet chapter 7 . 11/28/2016
Nice twist! A very well thought out story. It didn't tweak my interest at first, but I'm glad I took the plunge and read it. Favorited.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
This was a cracking story, Daccu. The promise of the first chapter was amply fulfilled in the gradual reveal of Bets' horrifying plot - horrifying not because it was violent, but because you provided just enough justification for her and GJ to embark on this course of action. In a world where ends justify means, it is so easy to see how an enthusiastic and driven law enforcer can slide down the slippery slope towards manipulation and outright illegality and murderous threats.

The premise is a cautionary tale of how a heroic cop can be corrupted by too much exposure to the evil she battles. In many ways, this parallels the journey that Shego appeared to have taken after her Team Go days, but this is much more sinister as Betty has the world's law enforcement organisations in support.

You have intentionally left the resolution of this story to the reader. That of course leaves open a whole range of possibilities for sequels and I would urge you to consider some. If I could share one direction. Assuming that Kim and Ron do indeed find that they have been chipped by GJ (I presume that the second chip on Ron was placed there by Wade), then they are indeed faced with the possibility that their relationship to date is not all it appears. Kim is almost bound to question the sequence of events - Moodulator followed by Diablo Night - and the almost indecent haste with which she embraced Ron as a love interest after the latter. While Ron (based on canon) is likely to have fewer doubts about the true strength of his feelings for Kim, is he going to go into a funk about her feelings for him? There is scope for much angst and either a happy or unhappy ending, especially if the removal of the chips starts to change their behaviour towards each other.

Or you can just leave it where you did and let us speculate on what happened next.

Thanks for a wonderful story, and a myriad of plot bunnies.

Librana
BlueLion chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
The original concept of this story was interesting, unfortunately you failed to develop a convincing plot. It's all about dialogue and explanations, explanations, explanations. Furthermore Drakken takes centerstage throughout the story, all other charas (especially Shego) are reduced to meaningless stooges. Nothing really happens anytime, no chara development either. It's a pity, since the original idea was something to work with. Sorry for the harsh critic, but please try better next time!
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
Heh, great ending, specially Drakken's hospital gowns' comment. Also, very cool that you also touched the other possibilities for 'super breeding' in Drakken's explanation.

Keep the good writing.
Jimmy1201 chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Very nice story - thanks. I liked that Drakken has a reasonable plan and is just going to go for it. As for Kim and Ron, certainly GJ will notice that they never got around to calling for pickup on the island? At any rate, the discovery of the moodulator chips will certainly cause them to reevaluate who they will work with in the future. In my imagination, I figure the parents - led by Mrs Dr P will drive the action against Betty. Actually, this is a good place to stop. Continuing risks turning this excellent short story into a full novel with the extreme level of work required. Not to say that would be bad - the "To The Mat" series is #1 on my list of "Fan Fics that Would Make a Good Mini Series". But it is a lot to ask of an author.
Jojo chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Wow, I just finished reading all the chapters nonstop, and I'm hooked. Good plot and characterizations, can't wait to read more.
Sharper the Writer chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
It is gripping as we get into the final stretch!

Kim's gonna learn the cold hard truth about everything.
Uberscribbler chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
A most satisfying conclusion (not the least because my notions and expectations were continually challenged throughout reading this one chapter). Well done!
Sentinel103 chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Too bad it was the end Daccu, I'd like to see ole one eye sweat a little. Sure she has her reasons for doing what she is, BUT there is a morality issue at play here. Using someone's uterus against her will? Boy I hope people read my review...maybe they won't think I am a monster.

Good tale loved it,

ST-103
zzzoo99 chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
i really liked your writing style and this Story was really good even if it did not involve entirely about shego ;)
Invader Johnny chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Ok I think Drakken not on,y managed to surprise Shego but the readers as well in more ways than one.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Bookfisher chapter 7 . 12/31/2015
Good story, ending while strong.

Yeah EU definitely would prefer Drakken over most of his competition in that market