Reviews for Something Different
G E Proctor chapter 5 . 11/15
Thank you for the story and the good work. I am really enjoying the story and until the next one, have a champion day.
marky802 chapter 5 . 10/8
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. I hope that you are able to get back to this one soon.
nickp41 chapter 5 . 9/30
loved this story, nice to see a Millicent who found love with harry
Acheron Agrotera chapter 5 . 8/2
Love the story hope you get back to writing it soon
hogwartsfan1 chapter 2 . 7/9
I like the way you are writing millicent. Girls do not need to be dainty to be pretty. You have an interesting plot and you write well.I believe that getting Harry to join millicent in DADA training would be a good idea. He would not want to hurt Millicent but once he got comfortable around her he could start showing his ability to fight like how a cat fights against a larger opponent agile quick but lethal. I think this could work out to be a larger piece if you put your imagination into it. So far I like it a to you.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 5 . 5/28
A great story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Tora58 chapter 5 . 4/30
This is a surprisingly fun read and an interesting pairing.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
minniemousemom chapter 1 . 2/25
What a great story!
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 1/25
Excellent chapter as I see you usually do. Very intense for as short as it is. Hope to see it continued as it is definitely one of the best short HP stories I have found on this site.
Biblio388 chapter 4 . 1/25
Fantastic chapter. I was surprised and pleased to see the consequences of Malfoy's actions fit the situation. Something I don't see often enough in most stories. Interesting direction with consequences on Harry's side as well. Really like this story and will definitely be looking into anything else you have written.
Biblio388 chapter 2 . 1/25
Love the interactions. One of my favorite parts of any story but especially so with characters that don't get explored in canon. You Millie is very cool and the way your are running things so far is awesome.
Biblio388 chapter 1 . 1/25
Outstanding chapter. I have only read one other story with Millie in the pairing, so wasn't sure what to expect. This one is better already and it hasn't even gotten far yet. Can't wait to see what else this holds and hope to see it continued until complete.
Shalk Zailackar chapter 1 . 1/22
Nice story! I look forward to reading more of it.
jbfritz chapter 5 . 1/20
Great story! Please post more soon!
ncpfan chapter 5 . 12/1/2016
I encountered this story a few days ago, and I love the spin you took on presenting Millicent Bulstrode as a beauty the way you did. I look forward to the next chapter and to see Khaleena's grand reentry into Millie's life.