Reviews for Something Different
RyanMK666 chapter 5 . 5/28
i hope one day you come back to this story, i will admit, when my friend told me to try this story and this pairing altogether i wasn't sure at first, but i have to admit, this story had me hooked right until the end of the 5th. hope we do get to see this story finish one day.

~Ryan
ej-83 chapter 5 . 4/9
oohh...how i iwsh this is updated..weasleys coming in their warpath..and etc..makes you wonder if the crows will show up later..hahaha...update soon please
willie chapter 1 . 2/1
this is a pairing iv always wanted to see
solarsailor55 chapter 5 . 1/17
Though unlikely, I hope to see an update for this story.
IIEarlGreyII chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
This really was something different, and I enjoyed it. So sad that it isn't finished and stops at such a dramatic moment. I actually would have loved to have seen a much longer version. The orc stuff hits you over the head a bit, but I love the general concept. It has to be blunt because the story is so short, and because of that it really doesn't fit, but I still love the concept. I will say that not being able to recognize Millicent is a bit ridiculous though. How many six foot tall muscular girls are there Harry? A fun story though.
hunzbookwyrm chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
Great story hope to see more very soon.
G E Proctor chapter 5 . 11/15/2017
Thank you for the story and the good work. I am really enjoying the story and until the next one, have a champion day.
marky802 chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this story. I hope that you are able to get back to this one soon.
nickp41 chapter 5 . 9/30/2017
loved this story, nice to see a Millicent who found love with harry
Acheron Agrotera chapter 5 . 8/2/2017
Love the story hope you get back to writing it soon
hogwartsfan1 chapter 2 . 7/9/2017
I like the way you are writing millicent. Girls do not need to be dainty to be pretty. You have an interesting plot and you write well.I believe that getting Harry to join millicent in DADA training would be a good idea. He would not want to hurt Millicent but once he got comfortable around her he could start showing his ability to fight like how a cat fights against a larger opponent agile quick but lethal. I think this could work out to be a larger piece if you put your imagination into it. So far I like it a to you.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 5 . 5/28/2017
A great story here so far! Looking forward to reading more!
Tora58 chapter 5 . 4/30/2017
This is a surprisingly fun read and an interesting pairing.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
minniemousemom chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
What a great story!
Biblio388 chapter 5 . 1/25/2017
Excellent chapter as I see you usually do. Very intense for as short as it is. Hope to see it continued as it is definitely one of the best short HP stories I have found on this site.