Reviews for Son of Potter, Daughter of Black
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 34 . 6/18
What a wonderful story. Loved it from beginning to the end. Such great ideas. Not too heavy on the usual tropes, a bit serious, a bot light-hearted. Really a great work. It's not the usual trans!Harry more a fem!Harry story, but I love the way it's done. So much great ideas, so much world-building. Just awesome. Thank you so much for writing and I'd love you coming back to this.
mwinter1 chapter 34 . 6/15
Awaiting more
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 24 . 6/7
Yeah, don't threaten Melenia in front of Tonks, she'll kick your ass. I also love Hedwig the Snowy Owl becoming Munnin the Raven.
andjelija.nenic chapter 20 . 6/3
Gerhman Remington chapter 34 . 5/25
plzzzzzzzz update one-day
Gerhman Remington chapter 19 . 5/25
Kreacher being unironically the most supportive house-elf
OneX004 chapter 34 . 4/19
Holy shit this story is amazing. Please come back to it soon.
scott.crutchfield.5 chapter 34 . 3/22
Update soon please
BROMBROS chapter 11 . 3/12
oh man if it was Azathoth and a wake the magical world and muggle one would be done.
John Ciaccio chapter 34 . 3/5
I do hope you will continue. Thanks for the great story.
mastercheif1229 chapter 34 . 2/2
Incredible story so far! Really hope that you continue this at some point!
C3nterF0ld chapter 33 . 1/30
yo, correct me if I'm wrong but that inside out scene. didn't hat happen in Cadmean too? also this story is great. I'm mad I only have one chapter left. I think literally my only disappointment with this story is that I was much more interested in finally seeing more of Mel and the then mb/nt but it took a very long time to get there. thats literally it, now that Mel's in the spotlight most of the time it's much more enjoyable but damn it if I didn't wish there was more to read
C3nterF0ld chapter 27 . 1/30
Mel is actually madara confirmed? jk jk lmao
U are a bloody asshole to leave this awesome work unfinished
ADisturbed1 chapter 34 . 1/29
honestly wasn't sure about this work starting out but have grown to enjoy it and would love to see it finished
1,568 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »