Reviews for Girl Meets Secret Santa
amherendeen chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This is almost unbearably perfect and sweet. Just lovely!
chobani123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2016
I absolutely loved the story
ranchlovesrucas chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
LOL, I read this yesterday and I just now realized it was yours! I truly loved this, it was a great idea, and I'm glad I get to see some Secret Santa action because Lucas apparently doesn't want to participate in Secret Santa in Girl Meets a Christmas Maya? I don't know. Thanks for this amazing idea! I love the take on Lucas getting his moment and how everything he gave Riley had to do with the ballet performance. Creative take on Secret Santa! I can't wait to read other things you've written. Keep writing! You have a real talent and I hope one day you get published. :)
mamapotterhead92 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
awwwwwwwwww i love it!
ereader12 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This. Holy crud. I'm about to pass out in bio from the cuteness.
For one: you're a great writer. You got all of the characters so well (Farkle would 100% be bribed by candy, not to mention Zay the dancer- yessss), esp. Riley in just the first paragraph. And the lack of face-to-face Lucas was wonderfully replaced with his super cute Secret Santa gifts. (Just remembered- tHANK YOU FOR THE DARBY/YOGI.) The final surprise was the best, though- The entire ballet scene and the ending. The ENDING. My heart. Ahhhhhhhhmygesh. This was wonderful. xx
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
COOL,COOL,COOL MAYBE U COULD UMMMM LIKE MAKE ANOTHER CHAPTER PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
it's currently 2 in the morning and oh my goodness I wanted to scream your writing style is amazing and that was so cute omgggg i loved it !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Awwwwwww!
lalaland chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Ugghh THE FEELS! This one-shot was so beautiful and perfect and well-written! Amazing job. :D
DrizzyJ chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Omg... This was absolutely BEAUTIFUL3
The feels :D ahhhh this was just perfect! Loved it!
pETYON.and.rOWAN chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
The. Feels. Oh my lord I love it. :)))
Marilove24 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Ahhh the feels! Perfect
Maya Phantom chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I hate Rucas. They make a good first love thing but not an actual couple thing. Just saying. Don't lime it, don't read it. Sorry but HATE RUCAS AS THE SHOWS MAIN SHIP.
Pebblemist is Hamiltrash chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
EEEEK! *squeals* THE FEEEELS! This is beautiful!
Batasyl chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
I love this. Cute, funny and over all feel good story. Thank you for sharing ;)