Reviews for The Guardian's Guild: Killer Curiosity
SpiritFighter208 chapter 25 . 5/3
Another Great chapter! Hope they get to Bee soon! By they way, I know you have already explained how Bee is in vorns but I was wondering just how old Bee would be in human years? To me he seems like between 8-12 years old. Anyway, can’t wait for the next chapter!
callumoc03 chapter 25 . 3/29
I freaking love this story! I'm dying to see what comes next! not trying to be pushy but please try and upload as fast as you can plz :D
Sunset chapter 3 . 2/10
When I was reading that part where Bee was upset and realising he just took a life and that that blood was on his hands this song floated into my head, it's such a beautiful, true song speaking of sacrifice and what that sacrifice bought so it is available to every single person on this planet. All you have to do is ask.

May you find peace.

What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
What can make me whole again?

O precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

For my pardon this I see;
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
For my cleansing this my plea;
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

Nothing can for sin atone
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
Naught of good that I have done
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

This is all my hope and peace
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
This is all my righteousness
Nothing but the blood of Jesus..

Glory! Glory! This I sing
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
All my life my cry shall be
Evelris chapter 25 . 2/8
I can't believe it! I missed the update!
I was on the edge of my seat for the entire chapter. That was too much action for my trembling heart. First there's Havoc (quickly becoming one of my favourite characters by the way ; at one point I thought you would kill him. I'm still not over Risk's death) Then Lockdown : that fight was crazily detailed! Congratulations on that part. Most fights get butchered since they go so fast, but I could really imagine what it looked like!
And dragons. Dragons are the best. I've never seen anything about the Predacons (though I know they exist) so you're creating the image I have of them.
I've got to say, it's a really cool image. So cool that I don't want to look them up in case it ruins them. And now I just can't wait for the meeting between them and the rest of the group! Neither can I wait for Bee's reunion with his family. Now THAT will be some interesting explanations.
Thank you for this chapter!
Utia2012 chapter 25 . 1/3
Eeeeeee I’m so happy you updated this! I’m gonna cry
Mosin marksman chapter 25 . 12/31/2019
Bee’s friends just keep getting bigger and bigger, nice update hopefully the next one will be out ASAP.
the everchanging chapter 25 . 12/29/2019
YAY! and happy new year!

Great chapter, as always. I loved Star getting a little humorous in the face of danger ;) And I couldn't help but laugh at poor Crosshairs. So glad that Bee is getting things together. Looking forward to the next update.
Red Blaze 16 chapter 25 . 12/29/2019
YEAH! They're out! Now if only Bee can reunited with his family...
Guest chapter 25 . 12/29/2019
Omg a new update! Ahhh I’m so excited for this story, you never fail to suck me into this universe with each new chapter. I’ll definitely be looking forward to the next one.
Red Blaze 16 chapter 24 . 11/27/2019
LOVE THIS STORY! Please update! PLEASE!
Red Blaze 16 chapter 2 . 11/21/2019
WOW!
SpiritFighter208 chapter 24 . 8/13/2019
Bumblebee is honestly the best one here!

And Crosshairs better get it through his thick skull and learn to accept Bee. Now I believe it’s high time that the adults start helping instead of sitting on their bums lol

Quick question, how old is Bee in human years? To me he seems around 10 or 12 with how sometimes he’s serious and other times he wants to be cradled like a baby?

Other than that, I can’t wait for the next chapter!
Evelris chapter 24 . 8/11/2019
There is... a legend. A legend whispered between the lines of every book, ever since the creation of the first fanfiction. The legend of the One.

The One fanfiction. A fanfic like no other, of extraordinary quality, so good that the work it comes from will pale in comparison. A fanfic after which you will be forever unable to read any other work in the same universe ; because none can compare.
A fanfic on which you will want to write fanfiction.

The One can be hard to find ; you might have to comb through fifty stories before discovering it. Or, on the contrary, you might stumble upon it by luck.

It is defined as a story unique, with an awesome plot, a lot of character development, going from quite long to very long, on which the author didn't give up, very well written, able to make the readers cry and laugh until they feel dizzy.

Looks like you completely meet all the requirements.

I feel kinda empty now. Like, "I don't feel like doing anything with my life but reading this" empty. I think I'm gonna read it again.

Seriously it was simply awesome. Congratulations and thank you so much for sharing this with us! I feel like I can't convey how much I liked it! The way you portray the characters, their relationships, their backstories, your OCs (and I'm very picky with OCs), the truly awesome plot, the plot twists that wrench my heart... there is just to much to say. Oh and Mercy (that name is awesome), because I can't understand why I love this character so much when she literally never had any scene?
And Wardrums, and Dustoff, and your Ironhide, and I can go on and on with every character so I'll just stop with three little dots to indicate there's more.
Thanks again.
Dragonflower13 chapter 24 . 7/12/2019
Hey so my birthday is on the 27 of July so could you maybe think about updating around that time it would be really cool please?
Griffin fath chapter 24 . 7/1/2019
Plz update this soon I really love this story and I really hope you can continue it as well and if you can't it's ok and have a nice summer plz