Reviews for The Master, The Doctor, The Ponds
SunshineBubbles chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
update soon :)
SomeoneAnonymous123 chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
Great story! Please update soon!
RedJacketGirl chapter 8 . 3/23/2016
Lol. The Master can be so funny.
Great Chapter, I liked seeing the Master's POV.
Also, hope you get better! :)
RedJacketGirl chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please continue!
RedJacketGirl chapter 7 . 2/25/2016
Oh please continue! I'm in so much suspense!
Guest chapter 7 . 2/22/2016
Do continue!
DivergentDreamer36 chapter 7 . 2/20/2016
I like your portrayal of the Master being good...BUT betrayal is more his nature. HOWEVER in one of my fics I am walking the line. You can have it both ways, have him be both an enemy and a friend.

It's hard to explain..you already mostly have it. But even as he's doing what's right for himself the master has his feelings for the Doctor. The Doctor is really the only other person he cares about so that will influence him.

Do you think you can make him a villain with a moral side? It's a fun line to tread.
Also The Doctor watched the master die at one point...he is obviously attached so maybe you can have his feelings for The Master influence him. Could The Doctor do something evil? Could The Master ever do true good?

This is a fabulous story! Your master is so much fun! Keep a watch out and make sure you don't run things together and keep things clear.

But fantastic job!
RedJacketGirl chapter 7 . 2/15/2016
This is great! Could you describe the scene a bit more for those who may not have seen the episode? Also, maybe don't have the master do a betrayal every time, because then it would be too predictable.
JustmereadingFF chapter 6 . 2/13/2016
This is great! Will you continue?
whatever you do, don't kill Rory!
whatever. if you do just bring him back or something.
RedJacketGirl chapter 6 . 2/12/2016
Please continue? pleeeeaaase? *pleading face*
your story is very compelling
RedJacketGirl chapter 6 . 2/9/2016
Fun! ;)
Doctor x Master would be cute, but I don't know how many of your readers (besides me) ship it...
GallifreyanPal chapter 6 . 2/6/2016
"Oh, so forward, Doctor." "That's not how I meant it!"

Best lines ever xD The only thing I'm not quite getting is the Master's intents- I don't get how his brain's working. I'm sure you've got an explanation, but I want to make sure you're not just dismissing it, because that wouldn't exactly be good. For one, the Master's always been the bad guy. If you're making him the good guy, explanations should be at the forefront of your mind, you've got to have a reason for the insane Time Lord suddenly turning over a new leaf. But that's just incessant rambling and silly assumptions :P

So, with the format of this story - The Master isn't part of Series 5, you're right. I, for one, have no clue how you're going to incorporate him into the story. But I have an idea for formatting, however. I say you alternate between canon adventures (Vampires in Venice, Amy's Choice, The Hungry Earth/Cold Blood, The Lodger) and original adventures of your own. If you need help for originals, PM me, I'll be glad to help -

If you need help with anything else, PM me as well -

Keep up the amazing work! :DDDD Can't wait for the next chapter!

~Emrys
RedJacketGirl chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
Ahh! The suspense... please continue! please?
GallifreyanPal chapter 4 . 12/21/2015
sORRY I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU HAD UPDATED AND I DIDN'T REVIEW I HOPE THIS IS FINE RIGHT NOW-

The new Master's personality seems rather cool! I like how you've done it! It doesn't seem off or anything, he seems a little mysterious and that's really cool.
And the Anguian is seeming more cool and interesting every moment! You've done a brilliant job! :DDD

Keep up the fantastic work! Can't wait for the next part!

~Emrys
RedJacketGirl chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
okay, then! great chapter! Please continue :)