Reviews for Ink Blots
Guest chapter 19 . 10/31/2014
it's a shame this story hasn't been updated in so long. it's really good
Healer chapter 18 . 7/8/2013
You're definitely being true to your taking forever to update statement. I mean, it's been over five years and I do hope is just lack of either time and/or inspiration, and not that something crappy and terrible happened to you. Meaning, I hope you're doing fine in life and am eager for you to get back to ff and update this one.
Rain chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Hey Vixen...

Are you going to finish this story? I really liked this story a lot, one of the first fanfics I ever read. Please finish... *big sad puppy eyes* I love this story!

Sincerely Hoping... Peace & Blessings,

PS
If you would like to bounce ideas sometime, I am a writer too (but not a thief, so please don't worry about that at all) please drop me a line at: Would love to hear from you.
Healer chapter 19 . 7/14/2011
Lovely story so far.

Too bad it's been a while since your last update. However let me assure you that as soon as you're ready to keep going, at least I'll be ready to keep reading.

Hope you're safe and that the only thing preventing you from continue this fic is one of the following: Author's block, lazyness (or however it is spelled), no resources available (computer, internet... in which case I doubt you'll read this) Just to be clear, the reason I hope it's one of this, is because they pass and have a solution, so, work on it.

However, I did spot a mistake... don't remember which chapter though, since I read the 19 chapters so far today.

The thing is that Tara mentions at least once a kiss she received, and the disaster it was her dance, and of course her "girlfriend" who doesn't write to her anymore... later she tells Buffy that she's never been kissed, never have danced and never had a girlfriend before...

Also, I'm sorry we didn't get to see Parker being hit by Neantherthal Buffy... or jynxed by Tara, after all, she did hear him speak about Buffy.

Oh, and what exactly is the connection (on the mystical level) between Buffy and Tara? I mean, Buffy is able to feel Tara's feelings? (this question based on the fact that Buffy assures her she can wait until the three agree -mind-heart-body-)

Is Tara actually going to be a demon, or will you keep it like cannon? Which leads to the next question... what about Spike? Will he have a chip in his head too? will he try to attack Tara instead of Willow?

Also... Why are you using Dawn? Will they have to face Glory and Adam at the same time? Is it only going to be one of them? Is Dawn not the key at all? What about Faith and the whole switching bodies affair?

And I'd love to see more corny gestures from Buffy to Tara, like the kiss in the note at her dorm door, and all the art analogies... Which reminds me, when are they going to read the book? what did buffy wanted to explain to Tara regarding the book itself?

So, that's all I can think for now.

Hope you're fine and find it in you to update soon.
Rain chapter 19 . 9/13/2010
Hey Vixen...

Kinda left it up in the air, it says TBC and the description says complete. A lil confused here. *grin* I have been waiting for this one for like ever... wouldn't wanna leave a girl high and dry there eh? It's fun to read and like all your work, very crisp and in character, which is a big thing I have noticed in fanfiction. I really hope you finish this... will have definitely been worth the wait.

Peace & Blessings,

Ashmani chapter 18 . 3/14/2010
Love this fic, I hope you return to it someday
Alter Forma chapter 19 . 4/14/2009
What a great response to that challenge! This story is really amazing and I can't wait for an update.
RandomSelection chapter 19 . 1/31/2009
Hey, are you still working on this story? Because I really like the way it's written, the way you describe the developement of their relationship, and I'd like to see it develope a little more ...
amortentiate chapter 19 . 1/17/2009
Nice story. But somehow it seems all wrong; you know what I mean? We've always known Willow and Tara and loved it. Tara and Buffy seems to be some sort of betrayal to the original pair.
Arctic Wolf2 chapter 19 . 1/3/2009
I love this story but it looks like you haven't updated in a while. I pray that you decide to finish this. And soon! lol
Jeannine BJuefafny chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
we don't talk anymore... but i love this story and i will keep checking in on it... the story brings back some good memories...
Rain Wolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Hey Vix,

I have loved this story and was incredibly excited that you updated in March; would love to see the rest of the story or even an extension through the rest of the series, as this pairing would have so changed cannon in some really intriguing ways. S5-7 would have been so much better. I really enjoy how visual you are in your style of writing, it's great.

Eagerly Awaiting Updates,

Rain Wolf chapter 19 . 7/27/2008
This is a great story, Vix; can't wait to see what comes next. I have to say this is one of the stories that I have enjoyed most on this entire site! You do something so many fanfiction writers do not do and that is you describe not only what is going on in the character's minds but you describe the world around them. It's more like reading a novel and so very visual; it's really great. Certainly hope it's not one you abandon on here, that certainly would be a great loss.

Peace & Blessings,