Reviews for Ink Blots
Isis chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
Maybe the author should consider letting someone else complete this story? Story has'nt been updated in 4 months and it took them 9 months to produce 8 chapters. But they have managed to update and write other stories. I noticed an updated on a fuffy story done 1/25/04. Maybe the Buffy/Tara ship isnt something they r interested in and just bit of more than they could chew. But why leave a good story hanging and have 55 great reviews with ppl asking for more? The author could at least post an "authors update"
on weather or not story is going to be completed. There are some really great Buffy/Tara authors out there, Pat Kelly, Rainbow Writers who could finish this story.
goincrzy52 chapter 8 . 2/1/2004
why did you stop updating this story? just keep it going!
anonymous23 chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
i've never read tara/buffy fics b4 but this one is awesome! please review very soon!
arctic wolf2 chapter 8 . 12/17/2003
please get the next chapter up soon
Fojiao2 chapter 8 . 11/29/2003
Hey. I absolutely LOVE this story, and have from the very first chapter (yes, I remember back that far). You're right, the Buffy/Tara pairing is elusive and rare, and but well worth the search when done as thoughtfully and realistically as you do here. That's why I'm PRAYING that you'll find the time to continue with this story. I know, I know, you're doing your Faith/Buffy thing right now, and that's all very nice, as well. But this particular story is SO VERY GOOD-you MUST continue with it! It's a moral imperative!
Thanks for giving us this story. It's very special and well-crafted, and that song in Chapter 8 (what, you kids these days are listening to James Taylor, too?) truly brought a tear to my eye. Keep up the good work.
rogue-vulcan chapter 8 . 11/9/2003
This story is fantastic! Keep going girl! Don't leave us hanging... :)
GrimSage chapter 8 . 10/19/2003
Great chapter. Love the dialog between Buffy and Tara. Giving Tara a chance to sing was a nice touch. I like how they're growing closer, and you really have their characters down to an art. Hope you post the next chapter soon. I'll be watching for it.
DragonKatGal chapter 8 . 10/19/2003
That was all kinds of cute. Definitely loving this fic. Would enjoy it far more if you would UPDATE more often. *hint hint* ;)

Queen Boadicea chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
Thanks for updating this story. You're taking your time getting Buffy and Tara together. It's such a rare pairing that I'm getting a little impatient.
Shady chapter 8 . 10/18/2003
I am so glad you updated this story..

I absolutely love it...please update again soon..

buffy/tara rocks!
knbnnate chapter 8 . 10/17/2003
Sweet :-)
Just Wolf chapter 3 . 9/13/2003
that was brilliant! i loved it! write more, soon! it was great, and i loved the pairing. you had tara's character really well. she was just like her.

*smilie with vampire fangs*

Just Wolf
nightwalker chapter 7 . 8/29/2003
*crawls and begs* MORE pleease morre
Jeannine chapter 7 . 8/26/2003
hey baby..

i just wanted to tell you that you are so cute and that your story is great.. you have so much talent.. thank you for thinking of me

i love you so much

yours forever
Sexyluv07 chapter 7 . 8/22/2003
Great story. What took you so long though? Anyways I'm glad u updated.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »