Reviews for Ink Blots
zorro chapter 2 . 1/31/2003
Great story here:) Hope to read more of this one soon!

Cant wait to see how the Buffy/tara relationship turns out:)
Jeannine chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
hey baby,

i love the story and i can't wait to see where it goes and let me tell you it is not a waste... nothing you write is a waste.. love you... and keep it going.. you story is going to win first prize baby
MadDashMaddison chapter 2 . 1/27/2003
Wow, love the story, hope there's more soon, so please get back to your story as soon as possible! I need to know what happens next! Will you be posting at UnIntentional Tears? I go there alot, so please do! Keep up the good work!
Becky chapter 2 . 1/15/2003
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! I was looking at that challenge on Unintentional Tears yesterday and I can't write worth crap so I looked EVERYWHERE for someone who did it OMG this story rocks soo hard! Lol UPDATE IT! lol lots o love - Becky
MajorlyPissedOff chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
YOU! You had better got your but in gear and write more! You think i don't know what you're up to! This is a Tara/Buffy story! Do you have any idea how hard it is to find this stuff? It'slike GOLD! MORE, and that's a demand, not a request!

CrazyLegsMcFillin chapter 2 . 1/12/2003
Wow, never thought i'd see this pairing! I was just sorting through some Tara stories and then found this . . . VERY COOL! I'm totaly hooked, so you have to keep writing! Hope that you up-date soon, and can't wait to read more of your stories-

Rain Dancer2 chapter 2 . 1/10/2003
You have me hooked don't stop now.
Delemehr Meyer chapter 2 . 1/7/2003
interesting challenge. interesting story.

i'm looking foreward to wherever you're going with this.
bikekrazd3000 chapter 2 . 1/7/2003
great chapters, really good story, cant wait to read more, update soon please!
DragonKatGal chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
Hehe...really liking it so far. gotta admit i do have a bit of a soft spot for em too. ;)

VixenRaign chapter 2 . 1/6/2003
Hey people, this is for the amazing and wonderful Jean. I miss you baby, and this story is all for you. You inspired it, and it's deticated to yu as well. I hope you like reading it, 'cause otherwise it's just a waste!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14