Reviews for Ink Blots
Jeannine BJuefafny chapter 19 . 10/27/2008
we don't talk anymore... but i love this story and i will keep checking in on it... the story brings back some good memories...
Rain Wolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Hey Vix,

I have loved this story and was incredibly excited that you updated in March; would love to see the rest of the story or even an extension through the rest of the series, as this pairing would have so changed cannon in some really intriguing ways. S5-7 would have been so much better. I really enjoy how visual you are in your style of writing, it's great.

Eagerly Awaiting Updates,

Rain Wolf chapter 19 . 7/27/2008
This is a great story, Vix; can't wait to see what comes next. I have to say this is one of the stories that I have enjoyed most on this entire site! You do something so many fanfiction writers do not do and that is you describe not only what is going on in the character's minds but you describe the world around them. It's more like reading a novel and so very visual; it's really great. Certainly hope it's not one you abandon on here, that certainly would be a great loss.

Peace & Blessings,

minako366 chapter 19 . 5/15/2008
Love this story
Jax chapter 19 . 5/9/2008
Keep Writing!
Howard Russell chapter 19 . 4/19/2008
Impressive that you're still writing this! I keep expecting this to be abandoned and, BAM, there's a new chapter. Sweet!
jcnrpoet chapter 19 . 4/10/2008
hey i really like this story, its so cute Tara is too adorable and Buffy and her are just the greatest pairing...i do hope though when the truth about her being a demon doesnt ruin the relationship/i hope you do continue and their relationship blossoms as well...plz update soon thanks
Nicky chapter 19 . 3/24/2008
Wow! Great chapter. I really love this story, its steady and you write it really well. Tara and Buffy act really belivable with eachother and i admire that in your writing. Cant wait till your next chapter. Please update soon.
Melli chapter 19 . 3/24/2008
I love this story. please ├╝pdate soon.
jupitersthunder chapter 19 . 3/20/2008
It's been a long update but it's still good. They make such a cute couple. Please update soon.
Queen Boadicea chapter 19 . 3/20/2008
Thanks for the new chapter. I keep forgetting about this story since you don't update often enough (you tease). But that makes additional chapters all the more welcome.

At first, I was worried that Buffy was injured and she was. But she seems to have recovered with typical Slayer rapidity if she's moving on to the kissing. Maybe Tara should clear her Medi-kit out of the way so they can...stretch out a little. ;P

You've got Buffy being aggressive here and becoming just a little impatient with Tara's nervousness and it's perfectly pitched. She's right to point out that relationships are all about getting to know people. Of course, she doesn't know about Tara's fear that she'll become a demon (that mention of the demon she sees in the mirror is a great lead-in and nod to the readers). But hopefully she can get Tara to open up BEFORE she uses a spell to cloud people's sight. Whoops!
Harusume chapter 18 . 2/29/2008
i love it!
Tara's girl chapter 18 . 2/13/2008
Hey. Brilliant story! I love it so far. Buffy and Tara are great together in this story. It's really well written and i can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon.
Sopchoppy chapter 18 . 1/16/2008
Love the story so far, great dialog very romantic.
someone chapter 18 . 1/14/2008
awsome awsome awsome please make more.
209 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »