Reviews for Ink Blots
Howard Russell chapter 18 . 10/23/2007
Beautiful. One of the best reactions from Joyce I've ever read. Thanks for writing this.
Queen Boadicea chapter 18 . 10/23/2007
I loved the sweetness of this chapter, especially seeing it from Joyce's point of view since she is a character who got short shrift on the series. Her last comment was funny and showed an understandable prejudice. I wonder how she'll handle the truth when she learns about Tara's abilities. ;)
Sahugani chapter 17 . 8/28/2007
Beutiful. work on this last Chapter. I realy hope there is More to come.
bwriter chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
hey there, i gotta say, i love this fic! i myself write buffy/willow fiction, but you have turned me onto buffy/tara and i cannot wait to see how this story goes...

keep up the excellent work
Queen Boadicea chapter 17 . 7/11/2007
Statuephilia? New one on me although it may be in that Brenda Love book I've got that lists various different sexual proclivities. E.g., axillism - sexual desire that centers around the armpit. Seriously!

The chapter was riveting. Your description of the museum in Uffizi was fascinating. I've been wanting to go to Italy for over a quarter of a century; I've got to make that trip!

Thanks for another powerful chapter.
Lone Voice chapter 17 . 7/10/2007
GOD DANG IT! YA HAD TO CUT IT OFF AT THAT! DIDN'T YA! *sighs* i got so cought up in it that when i hit the end i nearlly cried! See im a female that loves other females and what you were talking about with Athena and the way that you dipicted her was breath taking... thank you for this ill be savin this in my favs. update when ya want. please and thanks.
MysticPhantom chapter 17 . 7/10/2007
so what... she umm.. ate out the statue?

or did she just.. touch it.. ?

General Mac chapter 17 . 7/10/2007
God that was beautiful,Must have more please
MysticPhantom chapter 16 . 7/6/2007
is it hotti n herre... or is it just me ? P

talk about heat...

i love it!

D

Queen Boadicea chapter 16 . 7/2/2007
What a great chapter! Buffy and Tara's relationship is moving forward, although with fits and starts, and now Buffy is going to out herself to her mom. Cool! (Murgitroyd. Heh.)
Lone Voice chapter 16 . 7/1/2007
what ever it is you are doing here KEEP DOING IT! becuse its unbelivably good! update SOON please and thanks.
General Mac chapter 16 . 7/1/2007
oh love the update more pretty please must have more im addicted
MysticPhantom chapter 15 . 6/17/2007
i am loving this storie.. i would have reviewed the oother chapters.. but i was caught up i nthe storie and umm... wanted to keep reading haha D

its a great storie!

Drea chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
thank the Goddess you updated...i have loved this story for so very long and was so glad when you came back to it...i checked out the painting you referenced...as a former art major, i remembered it...and i agree with the point you are making in comparing the volumptuousness of Venus to Tara...very cheeky ;-D...look forward to more...hopefully soon...thanks for sharing your talent!

ever a fan
General Mac chapter 15 . 5/29/2007
oh love this more chapters please its getting juicy
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »