Reviews for Ink Blots
MysticPhantom chapter 15 . 6/17/2007
i am loving this storie.. i would have reviewed the oother chapters.. but i was caught up i nthe storie and umm... wanted to keep reading haha D

its a great storie!

Drea chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
thank the Goddess you updated...i have loved this story for so very long and was so glad when you came back to it...i checked out the painting you a former art major, i remembered it...and i agree with the point you are making in comparing the volumptuousness of Venus to Tara...very cheeky ;-D...look forward to more...hopefully soon...thanks for sharing your talent!

~ever a fan~
General Mac chapter 15 . 5/29/2007
oh love this more chapters please its getting juicy
MadSkills5x5 chapter 15 . 5/29/2007
Another excellent chapter.
Queen Boadicea chapter 15 . 5/29/2007
Ooh, I know that picture! I'm not sure where the lesbian context comes into it although it might have something to do with the two women in the background, one of them searching in a chest for...something. What's truly odd about the picture is the dog sleeping on the bed. Back then, painted dogs (when they were featured as pets and not hunters) with human beings were supposed to signify fidelity while the presence of cats meant sexual promiscuity and looseness of character (Manet's "Olympia" e.g.). Venus was never known for her faithfulness in love. Having been born from a god's severed testicles, she is commonly believed never to have known morality or practiced restraint.

I really liked the chapter, as Buffy gets more verbal about what attracts her to Tara. The poor girl needs all the encouragement she can get.
Knight Wulf chapter 14 . 5/5/2007
good chapter liked it a lot.
fligurl chapter 14 . 4/28/2007
started off sweet, then BAM..kill us softly. I love this story. More updates please!
Queen Boadicea chapter 14 . 4/27/2007
Poor Tara. She still doesn't know Buffy all that well. When the Slayer gets standoffish and defensive like this, it means she's trying to deal with things on her own. It's not always that she wants to protect her friends. It's that she can't stand being weak because she knows no one can do the job she does. So Buffy gets icy and pushes her friends away. What Tara has to learn to do is push back. Maybe the others can help with that.

Terrific chapter by the way. I loved the shifts in tone between Buffy and Tara, particularly in the earlier passages. (I'm going to have to get "Under the Tuscan Sun." I'm curious about it now.)

If I have a couple of nitpicks, it's that punctuation was off in a couple of places (apostrophes inside AND outside a word) and there were a couple of sentences that were erroneously placed so I didn't know who was saying what.
Taylor Summers chapter 14 . 4/22/2007
Awesome story, absolutely great. I'd appreciate an e-mail when you update, please!
Belle Morte Rising chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
Forgot to stress in my last review, CANT WAIT FOR MORE, the chapter was great, perfect but with that ending to chapter 14 really, really hope the next chapter comes ASAP.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
Amazing new chapter, more than worth the wait, but did you have to leave it there, oh well can't wait for more.
2Q2BSR8 chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
God this is amazing! I'm glad you have continued. You must have been facing some difficult shows in your writting. You are able to capture the feelings in such depths that it is obvious. good luck with whatever challenges you meet. You are an excellent author.

P. you know they made a movie for Under the Tuscan sun as well. Its not nearly as good as the book though
General Mac chapter 14 . 4/21/2007
Thank you so much for updating absolutely loving this fic more chapters pretty please
willowmanga chapter 13 . 9/27/2006
what? finds out about what? oh crap i dont think i can wait another coupla months to find out what happens? you gotta finish!
jaltax chapter 13 . 9/17/2006
wow! I can't wait for more!
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »