Reviews for Incident in the Desert
SmileyDJingles chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Don't kill Piccolo! This was very well written.
Shika.Tot chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
good job...u da best:)
GenieT chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I GOT IT! ... sortof... oh well it was good, even if i didnt really get it : P
Thanatos Nemesis chapter 1 . 6/17/2003
I didnt get it... read it again... it made more sence then... very good!
Ravenpan chapter 1 . 1/14/2003
very cool, quite well written. *nod* great job.
The Other Kate chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
This was GOOD. Really different from your usual style, but really good all the same. At first I thought he was running away from 'the strange emotion' he gets when he starts actually caring about schweet little Gohan. _ But then I thought, "No... not Candyland!" So then I thought it was in a dream, but then I thought it was not you, again, and if it HAD been that ending I would've screamed and shrieked "Who ARE you and what did you do with the REAL author?" But no. All the scenes going by so fast really threw me off, I never GUESSED that he was gonna die, coz let's face it, the good guys are the good guys and never get killed unless they come back. Except for Boromir, but he doesn't count. I did like the ending tho... almost like it HAD to end that way. He's admitting all this stuff to himself, and the waving back part threw me WAAAAY off... but he wasn't really... he was saying goodbye... well I don't know why I'm trying to analyze this. ::shrug:: This was different but to tell the truth I really did like it! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
Wow. Kinda reminds me of "Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge". It was definitely a twist, though.
sydbarrett chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
really weird...but i like it!
Kittioto chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
AWWW! You killed off Picco-chan! Poor Picco-chan... Strokes her cardboard likeness, keychain, and plushy affectionately ... You know... I have yet to kill him off in ANY of my stories. Though I DID murder him in one of my really ooooooooollllld stories, stashed in my room... moldy... dusty... oooold, "Piccolo's Threat" story. Frowns ... Sort of similar to my "Dream Maker" - just a whole lot more lamity. Shrugs Anyway, THANKS FOR THE EMAIL! I enjoy email. I'm not allowed to email back (parental thing), but I get a real kick out of stuff from . Glad to hear I inspired you! Laughs Though this story really did confuse me... somewhat of a different way to write, I suppose. But hey - anything involvning my precious handsome namek I gotta give a thumbs up to! Cheesy grin Very interesting... and you're right. I didn't antisipate the ending. _**

Keep writing!
Flute Damioh chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Wow! It was... impressive! Very descriptive. You are a good writer! I'm impressed with this story. It's clean, no spelling or grammar mistakes. Again, wonderful description. You showed me how to write! This story should improve my writing. If you will, write another chapter! PLEASE!