Reviews for My First Love And How I Want To Hate Him
thatsoallen chapter 19 . 9/13
This is such a well written story, I am really enjoying it so far. I must admit that Kagome is driving me crazy, like GIRL get your shit together. I borderline just want him to get with Kikiyo. It just hurts to seem him strung along while she so far spends a year trying to figure things out, especially considering how open he is with her.
kittychic0895 chapter 30 . 7/19/2018
Such a cute story
SugarRos chapter 20 . 3/16/2018
Awww, I just love it when Inuyasha spills his heart out all over the place. Wahh Kagome, just tell him you love him alreadyyyyy~
SugarRos chapter 19 . 3/15/2018
Aww, I like that they were able to open up a little bit more! But I'm starting to feel bad for Inuyasha cause he keeps telling Kagome he loves her and it's never said in return. I'd be so sad. :(
SugarRos chapter 18 . 3/7/2018
And I'm back! Super crazy week, but I've been dying to finish this! Omg I loved it when they held hands this time around. So sweet! I hope Kagome comes around soon, though!
SugarRos chapter 17 . 3/3/2018
Aw, the look she only gives him, I love it. :3

I hope Kagome gains some confidence soon. She really needs it!
SugarRos chapter 16 . 3/3/2018
Aw, I really liked this chapter! I have to say the sex scene this time around was a step above the others. I think it was because it focused more on her feelings rather than the step by step process, it was much more fluid for some reason. Great job!
SugarRos chapter 15 . 3/2/2018
"My heart clenched and I had the urge to open up my rib cage to relieve the pressure." Omg I freaking love that line, so descriptive and such great imagery!

I love all the backstory from Inuyasha's POV. Now I'm beginning to understand him a little better. :)
SugarRos chapter 14 . 3/2/2018
Heehee, I loved the ending! But aaargh, I just want her to tell him she loves him already! Great smut scene, by the way, AGAIN. I'm also really glad that Inuyasha finally spoke to her directly, *and* that he finally told Kikyou off already. I feel kind of bad for her, but not *that bad, lol.
SugarRos chapter 13 . 3/2/2018
Nooooo~! Kagome what the heck are you doing? Don't let Kikyou goad you into saying such things! Oh man, I'm so glad this fic is completed, lol.
SugarRos chapter 12 . 3/2/2018
I feel so bad for Hojou, but it's just like: Get it together, okay? She doesn't want to marry you.

Gosh, another steamy scene! I hope we get more information on their past soon, those are seriously my favorite because I love how you write a young Inuyasha so much! :) Reading on!
SugarRos chapter 11 . 3/2/2018
Eeek! Hojou vs Inuyasha! :3 I really, really enjoyed this chapter!
SugarRos chapter 10 . 3/2/2018
Love the whole scene with the drive and the snowy city view and everything... and then that steamy scene in the car!
SugarRos chapter 9 . 3/1/2018
Arrrgh, I want her to be fully with it and totally caught up in the moment and loving it so much! Can't wait to get more info on their history!
SugarRos chapter 8 . 3/1/2018
Ahhh another one! I just love how you write younger Inuyasha. it's hard to describe, but it's like he's calm and collected, but I can feel all this emotion brimming up underneath. I'm just *dying* to know what happened between them, it's killing me a little!