Reviews for Shadows Sins of the Past
etherian chapter 18 . 7/24/2020
I have read the entire series to this point. I am saddened that this story hangs in fan fiction oblivion. I hope that someday you will finish it.
kaleen1212 chapter 18 . 10/20/2017
So happy to see this story continued. Welcome back!

Why do I get the feeling Gabriel is going to cause more trouble? What about Zachary? Will he come to this time or will they end up back in time to straighten out the timeline?

Hoping for regular updates now.
kaleen1212 chapter 17 . 1/3/2017
What a pleasant surprise! Welcome back! A bit of a twist in this chapter with Daphne. It will be interesting to see where you take this. I am really interested in how you will resolve the timeline. Good Chapter! Do happy to see you writing again.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2016
Good for Quinton! Gabriel deserved what he got. However, Daphne did not.

It will be interesting to see what they discover in the séance. Can't wait to see that.

Excellent chapter!
kaleen1212 chapter 15 . 4/23/2016
That chapter was worth the wait. I can't say I was unhappy to see Petofi taken out by Vlad. He causes so much trouble where ever he shows up. However, I was surprised to see Vlad not confront Barnabas anyway because of his relationship with Victoria. Still I get the nagging feeling that we have not seen the last of him or Petofi.

Good Chapter!
kaleen1212 chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
The guest review was me. I did not realize I was not signed in!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/4/2016
There are so many evil people, I can't help but wonder how good is going to triumph over them. Gabriel is certainly not to be trusted. I wonder what trouble Vlad is going to cause. Looking forward to more!
cynthia chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
THis is pretty good.
Cynthia chapter 1 . 3/24/2016
I think I will read this, it looks interesting.
kaleen1212 chapter 13 . 3/20/2016
Victoria's Powers sort of scare me. Are they from the gypsies, or are they from Dracula? If it is Dracula, he will eventually come to claim his prize. So, hopefully it is from the gypsies. We shall see, I am sure. Very good chapter!
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 12 . 2/23/2016
Whoa! Vicki is bad! She's about to take care of them! Can't wait to see what happens next!
kaleen1212 chapter 12 . 2/22/2016
Excellent chapter! Absolutely love watching Victoria put those three in their place. Very inventive writing!
kaleen1212 chapter 11 . 2/21/2016
Whenever Angelique is involved, it is never good. Throw in the vampire, Peter Bradford and it sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.

I like Daphne and Quentin together but it doesn't sound like Edith is going to allow it. It will be interesting to see how that develops.

Good Chapter!
kaleen1212 chapter 10 . 2/21/2016
There always was something peculiar about Gabriel. I am not surprised that he is not really Collins.

What Victoria did for Barnabas was beautiful. Allowing him to once again dance with Josette. I really loved that part.
kaleen1212 chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
Good chapter ! Describing the battle that is soon to come . Looking forward to more.