Reviews for Shadows Sins of the Past
kaleen1212 chapter 8 . 2/20/2016
You certainly have Gabriel down pat. He was a snake in the show and that is exactly how you are portraying him in this story. hopefully, now that Quentin knows the score, he will be able to help .

I love how you slowly build the plot. It keeps one interested.
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 11 . 2/15/2016
Another good chapter! That was so romantic between Quentin and Daphne! They love each other! Yay! I love that she overheard him and it made her open up more to him!
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Yay, this is such a good story! I'm glad that Quentin is coming around and starting to treat women good. Vicki better watch out from all the people around her.
kaleen1212 chapter 7 . 1/17/2016
Excellent! Now that I am caught up, don't wait too long too post the next chapter!
kaleen1212 chapter 4 . 1/17/2016
Gabriel doesn't seem to find of his brother. Seems Quentin thinks he can have any woman he wants. I can see a clash between him and Barnabas if he sets his sights on Victoria.
kaleen1212 chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Quentin is a cad! It is a wonder she did not use her power to throw him out! Vicki has her work cut out for her. I am betting it won't be accomplished without a lot of trouble in between.
kaleen1212 chapter 2 . 1/17/2016
Another good chapter as you build the story. Enjoying this very much.
kaleen1212 chapter 1 . 1/17/2016
Love that you continued this story. Looking forward to catching up with it. As usual, it is interesting and entertaining.
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
Whoa, Quentin needs to be gotten under control! He's after everyone! A lot of them are crazy! :-) Barnabas and Vicki has walked into the wolves den. Glad that Vicki showed Quentin that he shouldn't mess with them.
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
Oh yeah, this is definitely getting good! Daphne is slapping everyone! Lol! Love it!
stephanie.baughn.7 chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
This has already started out good! I can't wait to see what all happens!
26 | « Prev Page 1 2