Reviews for Close Encounters (or the Problem with Dat Ass)
Enarie chapter 1 . 3/7/2019
this was so pleasant to read! thank you su much
freyja0taku chapter 1 . 3/28/2018
Ahh. That was absolutely fun!
sanasings chapter 1 . 3/8/2018
Absolutely fantastic story!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 10/29/2017
awww. cute
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
why is this so fricking cute

this is my second read and i just love love love the tension and attraction
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2017
"That erection will stay a good six feet away!" I'm crying
Silly Twin Stars chapter 1 . 11/21/2016
Man, I was just so entertained every moment of this darn fic. What a hilarious premise. You wrote it so well. And that reveal scene was just so SATISFYING. I am so satisfied. Bless you, Proma. I'm just smiling like a nerd on this bus because I enjoyed this so much. :)
darkywitch chapter 1 . 10/9/2016
oh my god, i really hope this isnt the only chapter, i loved it too much, i loved the characteres and how you got soul's personality, for real 3
Kiwi5595 chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
I really, really enjoyed this. Especially the relationship of Maka and Black Star. I've always thought they probably grew up together and would be somewhat like siblings. I love how you involved that. It's actually my favorite relationship of them all if I had to be honest. I just sort of dig the sibling-love Though the part with Soul was brilliant as well of course.
So great story
KissUzumaki chapter 1 . 7/9/2016
PLEASE EXCUSE MY ABSURD ABUSE OF CAPSLOCK BUT THIS IS GOLDEN. YOU KEEP IT IN NICE BITE-SIZED PIECES AND IT IS SO FUCKING BELIEVABLE AND FUCKING GODS BLACK*STAR. ALSO SOUL AND HIS ENTIRE CHARACTERIZATION AND THE TEXT MESSAGES AND ALL OF IT. GOLD. YOU DESERVE AN AWARD. AND COOKIES. AMAZING. please write more!
carissiima chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
THIS WAS SOOOOO GROSSLY CUTE !
I love it :) Wonderful job!
eyeore1994 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
Oh. My. Gosh. I love it! It's funny cute award and sweet, and totally believable! Please continue!
eyeore1994 chapter 1 . 6/6/2016
sahdah chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
Ahh oblivious characters, silly Maka. I will say the climactic confrontation- I think my heart stopped, nicely done. My compliments on the capturing of Blake's entire spirit. I did enjoy how Maka used proper grammar and punctuation in her text messages where as Soul used none. Does Maka ever publish her children's book? Oh and last thoughts you manage to bring Soul out completely and also with a hint of Darcy, which I absolutely loved.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2016
Omg that was the weirdest most random thing ever but it was just drop dead amazing! I absolutly love it and you writing style is very professional and that makes it like ten times more enjoyable
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »