Reviews for Two Vodkas
NotStupidJustHuman chapter 6 . 14h
Hi. You are a wonderful writer. The voice of the characters is very 'them'. This story is set up perfectly for a longer fic like 'All kinds of rabbit holes'. Hope you do continue it.
lovemycastle chapter 1 . 5/1/2019
and now i am hooked...rereading all your fics. this one is hot hot hot. and brilliant and just awesome on so many levels. my new fave...until i reread your others...lol
nolesome chapter 6 . 4/14/2019
OMG this story is adorable!
CKL chapter 6 . 11/4/2018
Really a cute story! I guess I now have to read all of your stories! Thank you.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/8/2018
Great story, well written! I enjoyed reading it!
fangfaceAndrea chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
I just read this! I can't believe I missed this chapter update and I just randomly found it. Loved this chapter, btw.
Becastle62 chapter 1 . 10/26/2016
As a habit, I don't read stories until they're marked complete, because I want to make sure I'm able to get the entire story in case the author stops writing. I just finished reading All Kinds of Rabbit Holes and thought it was fantastic. I can tell by the first few paragraphs that I'll love this story, too. So this really isn't a review of Two Vodkas - it's more of a plea to continue writing. :) Your stories are great, and I'd love to be able to read more! Thanks!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/19/2016
Great story so far ... hope you can write some more.
Cururi chapter 6 . 10/14/2016
Excellent history I just readied and I love it, only one question, this's it or is possible for another chapter?
Like I said before I really love yours fics!
vjlee chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
Ok - morning after - back to business - Meredith is such a 'Witches of Eastwick' kinda girl. Too bad Castle's not the devil. ;)
vaso.caskett chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
What a twist! Loved that she wasn't mad when she understood who he was.

Can't wait for more :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2016
Great to get a new chapter of this - I went back and read from the beginning. :)
acertainzest chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Have I mentioned lately how much I love this story? :) I'm so glad you haven't abandoned it, and this chapter was just perfect, secrets exposed and Alexis being adorable (and just a bit sassy) and ooh maybe we're not just a casual hookup thing after all, oh yes please, more, more! :)
The-KLF chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Yay! Love this chapter, made me smile a lot that they both had to air their secrets at the same time.
JazzSweetie206 chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
Just came across this gem, binge-read it this morning, and almost verbalized the "damn" when there was no " Next" button at the bottom.

Can't wait to read more! Such a sweet and realistically executed au meeting :)