Reviews for Divergence
badadder1 chapter 15 . 3/14
just finished. This is what I've been looking for in a remione. I love her as a werewolf and oh the ending Thank you for writing this!
badadder1 chapter 5 . 3/13
Ok this is great. funny thing I just realized, Hermione has so many potential great matches. Snamione, Dramione, Remione. yet she gets stuck with Ron. blech
badadder1 chapter 1 . 3/13
how old is she in this exactly?
TheRubyRed chapter 15 . 3/9
I loved this story so much! But I kinda wish we found out what exactly happened in the original world.
sunshine.katz chapter 14 . 3/5
A great read - quirky and fun. I'm glad that Hermione and Remus didn't start their relationship while she was still technically his Professor and that Peter never betrayed them. I also enjoyed the nods to her former life such as her tinges of jealousy over Tonks and Ron's unexpressed crush!
NothingNooneZero chapter 14 . 3/5
My Merlin, I've never been so grateful to have clicked a story in my life! This is amazing absolute beauty. I thank you so very much for having shared this. It was honestly a pleasure to read. You're amazing!
bellaruthless chapter 15 . 2/21
Just read all of this in one go and absolutely adored it!
Lisamalvina chapter 15 . 1/29
Wowowow! That was amazing! Thank you for writing this!
Nanzi chapter 15 . 1/21
Absolutely Loved this story! Amazing ️
Faraheim chapter 15 . 1/10
Thanks to you I realized elton john wasn't part of the beatles. Why did I thought that? Well i don't pay attention to some stuff.

Memoree chapter 15 . 11/30/2017
Such a great story! So underrated
madval29 chapter 15 . 11/3/2017
This was amazing. Great story!
madval29 chapter 14 . 11/3/2017
Aw they're so cute in their domestic bliss. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 13 . 11/2/2017
I love th at Peter has redeemed himself. Great chapter!
madval29 chapter 12 . 11/2/2017
In this world there's a whole other prophecy fascinating. Great chapter!