Reviews for Divergence
AuraliaBlack chapter 14 . 6/20
Omg I absolutely loved this story! I inhaled it in about 2 days :) incidentally I’m in the middle of writing a remione time travel fic myself that I’ve been working on for some time; I totally get that you write what you want to see more of because that’s how I am writing mine! It’s very different than yours so it was fun for me to see the places our fics are differing in direction. Thank you for sharing!
FmaFan10 chapter 14 . 5/30
I must say, you did a very good job on this story! It was amazing! Very well written. I enjoyed it quite a bit! I think you definitely should be a professional writer!
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 14 . 5/21
This was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed it.
caprubia chapter 14 . 3/28
This was VERY GOOD. I really liked it.
badadder1 chapter 15 . 3/14
just finished. This is what I've been looking for in a remione. I love her as a werewolf and oh the ending Thank you for writing this!
badadder1 chapter 5 . 3/13
Ok this is great. funny thing I just realized, Hermione has so many potential great matches. Snamione, Dramione, Remione. yet she gets stuck with Ron. blech
badadder1 chapter 1 . 3/13
how old is she in this exactly?
TheRubyRed chapter 15 . 3/9
I loved this story so much! But I kinda wish we found out what exactly happened in the original world.
sunshine.katz chapter 14 . 3/5
A great read - quirky and fun. I'm glad that Hermione and Remus didn't start their relationship while she was still technically his Professor and that Peter never betrayed them. I also enjoyed the nods to her former life such as her tinges of jealousy over Tonks and Ron's unexpressed crush!
NothingNooneZero chapter 14 . 3/5
My Merlin, I've never been so grateful to have clicked a story in my life! This is amazing absolute beauty. I thank you so very much for having shared this. It was honestly a pleasure to read. You're amazing!
bellaruthless chapter 15 . 2/21
Just read all of this in one go and absolutely adored it!
Lisamalvina chapter 15 . 1/29
Wowowow! That was amazing! Thank you for writing this!
Nanzi chapter 15 . 1/21
Absolutely Loved this story! Amazing ️
Faraheim chapter 15 . 1/10
Thanks to you I realized elton john wasn't part of the beatles. Why did I thought that? Well i don't pay attention to some stuff.

Anyway GREAT FANFIC I LOVED IT
Memoree chapter 15 . 11/30/2017
Such a great story! So underrated