Reviews for Divergence
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 7/31
Loving this story keep up this sweet and wonderful work
irina.st chapter 15 . 7/7
I love it all 3 thank you for writing something so beautiful
Kellydramionefan chapter 15 . 7/5
you are such an incredible writer. thank you for this fic
A.Lovely.Villain chapter 1 . 7/5
amazing so far! Great writing, cant wait to read more :)
Bananniejones chapter 7 . 6/6
This story is so great! And I'm super excited about the playlist. Can't wait to keep reading!
Schwips chapter 14 . 5/31
Thank you! I enjoyed to read your story
not entirely sure how she can have that much restraint - not stepping in to help make a better furture. I get that you want this to be different so I'm hoping sooner or later her good intentions to keep the time line stable will vanish! I do love the ethics struggle behind time travel.

really enjoying this si far!
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 15 . 4/12
Really enjoyed this HG/RL time (dimension) travel story. It was an interesting twist with the prophecy being about Hermione this time since she changed dimensions. Thanks for sharing
beautyandthewolf chapter 14 . 4/6
Thank you! This is the final story on my list of Remione's tales. It's kind of bittersweet - this was such an amazing story, it made me really believe in the characters and the story. You captured Hermione and Dumbledore and Remus really well! So thank you so much for sharing. I love the ending, and I'm truly invested in their relationship.
But that means I too have run out of Remione to read - maybe I'll have to write some!
I feel like there are few stories that I really, truly enjoy reading and would stay up all night just to finish ("one more chapter!") and i just wanted to let you know that this is one of them! You are an amazing writer and I hope you continue to write (even as a profession :) you would do wonders in the field)! Giving you much appreciation and love! You deserve it!
lastgirlonearth chapter 11 . 3/18
I seriously thought they would get caught banging as werewolves by the marauders hahaha
lastgirlonearth chapter 10 . 3/18
They're banging in wolf form, I thought that a few moons ago but I'm a shitty reviewer, but it's not just a suspicion anymore they totes are wolf banging. Which is gross? I think?
lastgirlonearth chapter 2 . 3/18
Man i love her as a teacher so much
Silvertikal chapter 14 . 3/12
Beautifully written story. I like how you showed what their lives were like after defeating Voldemort, beyond just a sending off of the kids.
LastBornSlytherin chapter 15 . 3/4
Just jumped on the Remione ship, (I had a hard time straying from Dramione and Tomione) and I absolutely loved this story! Thanks for sharing.