Reviews for Stress Relief
Mad Library Scientist chapter 1 . 8/29
By the way, can you direct me to where you got the cover art for this story? I can't find it anywhere. Thanks!
joshua.hiersekorn chapter 19 . 8/27
I want to cry. You’re horrible and I hate you, and much like Cinder that means I actually love you and you’re amazing. Keep writing stories!
thisguyy chapter 19 . 8/21
This story’s incredible, really wish it was longer... or maybe a sequel?
Jarhead47 chapter 19 . 8/13
I just finished this whole thing in a day and all I can say is this had no right being as amazing as it was. Bravo
The Sinful chapter 13 . 8/13
Of course Pyrrha's not jealous. She's envious. Cinder's jealous.
CrazyLich79 chapter 1 . 8/10
(T- T)
CrazyLich79 chapter 19 . 8/10
I hate you, you absolutely genius person.(bastard or monster are too strong to use hereTT )
arizona2000d chapter 19 . 7/31
Bravo
jujihanji chapter 19 . 7/22
couer you are incredible, this knightfall fic ends without deviating far from the canon, true to your principle ever since i first read any of your fics. you are an amazing writer and i respect you so much, keep up the amazing work
Silent Evanescence chapter 19 . 7/18
While a happy ending would have been nice, I can't deny the satisfaction in a tragic, bittersweet ending. Let's be real. There was no other way it could go. Cinder is a terrible person. There is no redemption for someone like her. Nothing she could do would give her a happy ending. Cinder is evil, both in canon and in Stress Relief, so at first I thought it a strange decision to write from her point of view. I'm glad you did. It was interesting to realize that I had come to genuinely like such a detestable woman.

Thank you for the time you and CF put into this. I wish you the best.
246vili chapter 19 . 7/11
It was a great story. I enjoyed reading it.
246vili chapter 18 . 7/11
So that's why Cinder didn't just fried Jaune with her Maiden powers.
Jetrider chapter 19 . 7/8
This is by far one of my favorite stories. I personally love the darker side of fictions and you my good sir just made this one my favorites. You made me fall in love with the characters and I enjoyed the relationship they had. You brutally ripped it apart and in doing so made the ending much more realistic and heart renching. By far the best Cinder/Jaune story. Keep up the good work!
davidpinedapt chapter 19 . 7/6
Wow.. just, wow... Never thought I'd feel the way I did after reading this...
Castiel317 chapter 19 . 7/5
This story was interesting. It definitely has the making of a good story. I will say that the Pyrrha was a little foreseeable in the moment, but that can easily just be written off as reader suspicion. I do have to say, I am impressed with your ability to make me love a character I hate. To feel sorry for a character that is the shows second most evil, arguably first. I enjoyed reading it, however, I wont be looking for any more about this specific ship. None could really stack up.
1,402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »