Reviews for Stress Relief
Sm0keyPanda chapter 19 . 3/23
...
Very few stories have the ability to make me cry.
This is one of them.
Congratulations.
Now, if you don't mind, I need to go find some tissues.
Fireshared chapter 19 . 3/20
That was glorious. Once again I am astounded at your magic with words, seriously satisfying; 10/10
HelloBobJr chapter 4 . 3/4
Its amazing
Rowie94 chapter 19 . 3/2
This has been, I think, the first story on this site I've ever read that actual made me HURT. Like, my heart experienced physical pain at the end of all this, and I've read a LOT of stories here. You sir, have my respect, if not also my ire.
Rowie94 chapter 18 . 3/2
FAR
KING
HELL

YOU MADE ME UPSET ABOUT CINDER. CINDER!
Fuck you and your brilliant writing skills.
BadHum3r chapter 19 . 3/1
Mmm...good stuff. Hint of smut, lots of pain...I liked it. And I suppose the amazing writing helped. Psh. Damnit...this writer is too much.
Gojiman2016 chapter 19 . 2/28
This a has been a beautiful read
Gojiman2016 chapter 11 . 2/28
Despise Pyrrha people are stupid it's a story a fucking story it's gives depth it makes it intriguing interesting personally I love all the characters for what they bring to the table in story telling an depth if I did fics I'd feed off the hate all the hate if it got to childish in reviews. I'd kill ruby rose after some well she dropped the soap in the male ward of the prison I'd make a chapter to just shut them up an give there bellys that wretched feeling an there heads that light headedness. I know your story is done an shit but the rwby fan base half are decent the other there fucked in being innocent childish purity world is cruel ruby better die in the show
Summer-Rose-RWBY chapter 19 . 2/28
I just reread this entire story and I got to say this is some of the best and emotional writing so have ever read these last three chapters in particular. Anways thank you for writing this wonderfull masterpiece and keep up the good work!

-Sincerely Summer-Rose
WAAHHHHH! *Thats what my reaction should be* so emotional! I bet many people cried after reading this! But being the heartless monster I am and having never cried because of reading something I did not shed a tear!

It was a Wonderfully written story though. The characters were well portrayed. Also if I didn't take any breaks how long do you think it'd take me to finish all your stories? This one took me 2-3 hours.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 19 . 2/24
Good job! This was the last of your stories I read, the summary really turned me a way from it, but it was really good.
It also has a great setup for a sequel, although that would probably be best to wait until we had more information about the future. Ooh, it could even be an Arkos romance, with a unique setup. Or no romance, of course.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 18 . 2/24
Why didn't Pyrrha break herself out like in canon? Emotional turmoil from Cinder's betrayal messing with her Semblance?
Prince Pondincherry chapter 17 . 2/24
Even if we hadn't known canon, the tension just wouldn't have been there too much since this was the plan from the start, and it just hasn't felt like Cinder was compromised enough to change the plan.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 16 . 2/24
I choose to believe Zwei deliberately peed on Jaune's bed to prevent him from having sex with Cinder. Maybe he smelled her on him and somehow recognized the scent of EEEEVIL. (Yes, of course that makes no sense. Whatever.)
Prince Pondincherry chapter 13 . 2/24
I love how Cinder's nefarious plan to break apart JNPR is ruined by them genuinely being good friends. And while Jaune may have spoken a little wrongly, he was still completely right (even ignoring that Cinder is evil. That just makes it even more satisfying.) If only Pyrrha could have heard ajaune here, she'd be even more satisfied than me.
1,279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »