Reviews for Stress Relief
Oh wow, if this year is a leap year, next Monday would be 29th February and an update for Stress Relief's 6th Chapter!
TheAutorArgentina chapter 1 . 2/20
Esta historia fue hermosa y triste. Viendo la perspectiva de Cinder esto me hizo recordar a una personaje del videojuego del MG3 (The Boss: Que ella amaba a la persona despues de traicionar al protagonista). Cinder y Jaune fue un gran ship en esta historia. Seria mejor que hicieras una secuela de esto dedicado donde Pyrrah que ella siente que Cinder vive dentro de ella. Donde Pyrrah tratara de curar sus heridas del corazon de Jaune. Pero Jaune percatara de que Cinder vive en ella.

Bueno seguire leyendo mas historias tuyas que fueron mejores con diversión asegurado.

This story was beautiful and sad. Seeing Cinder's perspective this reminded me of a character from the MG3 video game (The Boss: That she loved the person after betraying the protagonist). Cinder and Jaune was a great ship in this story. You better make a sequel to this dedicated where Pyrrah makes her feel like Cinder lives inside her. Where Pyrrah will try to heal him wounds in Jaune's heart. But Jaune will notice that Cinder lives in Pyrrah.

Well I'll keep reading more of your stories that were better with guaranteed fun.
gasenator chapter 1 . 2/15
This story broke my heart. That's it.
Much love and thanks for the amazing stories.
DarkEnd Blood chapter 19 . 2/5
This is some of the best fanfiction I've read in a long time. TV Tropes sure weren't joking when they added this to the fanfic recommendations of their page. I assumed Cinder would actually kill Jaune and ball her eyes out in silence or out loud alone. But I see why you chose for her to die. It still showed her love for him very well. Overall great read.
Fireworks174 chapter 11 . 1/30
Wouldn’t it be nice to see a sequel of this story?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/20/2020
This is a fantastic story. One of the best story you have ever written.
Chiorete chapter 19 . 12/18/2020
I literally cried at the end! This was such a good story. And I can't recommend it enough!
Fingwing2 chapter 19 . 12/18/2020
This was a really good read...super bittersweet...I’m so like emotionally wound up rn cause of the ending lmao 8/10 I probably won’t read it again but this is hands down a good read, one of the best fanfiction’s I’ve read in a long time
Petyr Star chapter 19 . 12/10/2020
T _ T why did you have to make me cry.
Goderasu chapter 4 . 11/22/2020
Jaune went and fucking piped the villainess while Pyrrha slow danced with herself... truly, the chad of the series
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2020
While Cinder lay dying, Jaune unlocked his semblance and saved her life. Then they lived happily ever after..
This will be my headcanon
Billy-The-Kid chapter 19 . 11/13/2020
Best author in RWBY and Arc-verse! Love your works hehe.
Heaven's Thesis chapter 19 . 11/10/2020
Thank you.
TheSlySage chapter 7 . 10/31/2020
just read the recent upload of another of your stories where you mentioned that this story wasn't super popular...

This is the story that made me love your work. I've read it at least a dozen times and its gold.
Weapon of the Darkness chapter 6 . 10/28/2020