Reviews for Stress Relief
Monster King chapter 19 . 5/10
Awesome
This will be troublesome.
Deatybringer3101 chapter 19 . 4/7
I honestly don’t know what I expected in the end. It wasn’t this tho, great job on this man
Bowserjrrules chapter 19 . 3/26
Another interesting story, for one of your earlier works it still contains a great characterization and a excellent use of a single, unreliable, narrator who stays throughout the entire story, including the epilogue by technicality. Cinder was excellently executed in her train of thought and self delirium until her eventual, well execution. The decision to have her, be it consciously or unconsciously, set a series of events that would lead to her suicide by Pyrrha is a more than fitting for an emotional and conflicted Cinder to suicide without triggering her "kill switch" so to say. Her ability to weave her way into social situations and manipulate the cast its good to see they never left her even when she "redeemed" herself. Anyway great story keep up the great work, now to sit and wait for that last chapter of Knight of Salem.
Copedant chapter 3 . 2/16
That's not what unreliable narrator means.
Redbob33 chapter 19 . 2/2
Delicious tragedy. I do love it so much when things don't go right. When happily ever after stays just a fairy tale.
Side note: Doesn't feel as emotional as some of your later stuff. Might be constraints of the style though.
I-Eat-Babies423 chapter 1 . 12/6/2021
That ending had no right to hit that hard
Guest chapter 19 . 11/18/2021
Holy shit this sucks balls!

Look up Mr .Grimjaw for an actual good story with plot because this is straight ball gurgling garbage. Excuse me while I bleach my eyes.
abklm chapter 19 . 11/17/2021
poor ash. he didn't stand a chance in Arc Royale.
levicorps chapter 19 . 11/16/2021
Here lies the first Jauneveliminated in Arc Royale.
SomeGuyOnlineXD chapter 19 . 10/18/2021
Damn I didn't know what to expect when I started reading this...BUT DAMN that was a hell of a good story!
Guest chapter 19 . 10/14/2021
The Other Promise from Kingdom Hearts II goes well with the final battle.
MIK23LIK chapter 19 . 10/7/2021
I have commented on a couple of your pieces and I just wanted to say you did a bang up job here and I appreciate you ending how you did. brought a tear to me eye.
Guest chapter 19 . 10/3/2021