Reviews for Stress Relief
Piterio chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Well I did heard of this story coming up and read up its description up on your profile but honestly. When I started reading it for instance I imagined that it would be Professor Arc story from Cinder perspective. In all honestly I little dissapointed it didn't came to be so, but that doesn't mean that I didn't enjoy reading it. I actually look forward to seeing how it will progress.
Jouaint chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Great chapter.
Regis JN chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
If I had to choose what I liked about this story right off the bat. It would be that it is from Cinder's point of view. It looks like it will make things interesting.
JakMar chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I don't know why but I honestly expected this story to take place a the start of or before RWBY began, I don't know why. It just never occurred you would skip to them being at beacon. Either way I enjoyed the surprise and I like what I see, it's a change of pace seeing her view anything as a threat after hearing everybody shit themselves at the sight of her in professor arc, especially Roman, You'd think she'd know he's too afraid to betray her. Of topic sorry anyway nice chapter can't wait for the 28th. Merry Christmas I suppose -JakMar-
Terry chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
I love the angle of this one interesting and complex. It's sure to be a winner.
TheyCallMeBeanz chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
It's good to finally see this story up, been waiting for it since you first showed us those ideas you had planned out.

I can't wait to see your take on this pairing, and seeing as your other stories have all failed to disappoint, I'm pretty certain this one too will be great.
TheBreacher89 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Aha this looks like it is going to be fun! I'm torn between feeling sorry for Jaune yet at the same time thinking he's a lucky bloke! :D

Looking forward to the next chapter :)
Zane Halfdead chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Hey glad to finely see stress relief has made its way out and enjoying the cinder percpective so far.

Aside from a couple spelling issues it was just perfect and I look forward to the future chapters.
Ranger Station Charlie chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
As long as you do your best to keep Cinder in character this fic has great promise.
The Richmaster chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
This was an good start to the fix; I liked how you showed Cinder's thoughts on the way things are.
Though, people (especially more dishonest people) tend to project their own views onto other people do seeing how Cinder rationalizes Jaune's actions should be interesting.

I also enjoyed the banter between Emerald and Mercury, it seemed pretty natural with their personalites.

I look forward to seeing what happens next.
GoodOldFaith chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Ive never seen a take on Cinder. What you are doing could make a huge effect on how any future stories will go. Also thank you patreon members for this early story

Keep it up and keep well!Ciao
APIII chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Oh my God i'm such a huge fan! I hope i'm the 1st to have the pleasure of reviewing, favoriying and following. I love the story! Great idea, and I really have to thank those Patreon supporters!
TLau18 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015