Reviews for Stress Relief
jujihanji chapter 19 . 7/22/2018
couer you are incredible, this knightfall fic ends without deviating far from the canon, true to your principle ever since i first read any of your fics. you are an amazing writer and i respect you so much, keep up the amazing work
Silent Evanescence chapter 19 . 7/18/2018
While a happy ending would have been nice, I can't deny the satisfaction in a tragic, bittersweet ending. Let's be real. There was no other way it could go. Cinder is a terrible person. There is no redemption for someone like her. Nothing she could do would give her a happy ending. Cinder is evil, both in canon and in Stress Relief, so at first I thought it a strange decision to write from her point of view. I'm glad you did. It was interesting to realize that I had come to genuinely like such a detestable woman.

Thank you for the time you and CF put into this. I wish you the best.
246vili chapter 19 . 7/11/2018
It was a great story. I enjoyed reading it.
246vili chapter 18 . 7/11/2018
So that's why Cinder didn't just fried Jaune with her Maiden powers.
Jetrider chapter 19 . 7/8/2018
This is by far one of my favorite stories. I personally love the darker side of fictions and you my good sir just made this one my favorites. You made me fall in love with the characters and I enjoyed the relationship they had. You brutally ripped it apart and in doing so made the ending much more realistic and heart renching. By far the best Cinder/Jaune story. Keep up the good work!
davidpinedapt chapter 19 . 7/6/2018
Wow.. just, wow... Never thought I'd feel the way I did after reading this...
SardonicEffigy chapter 19 . 7/5/2018
This story was interesting. It definitely has the making of a good story. I will say that the Pyrrha was a little foreseeable in the moment, but that can easily just be written off as reader suspicion. I do have to say, I am impressed with your ability to make me love a character I hate. To feel sorry for a character that is the shows second most evil, arguably first. I enjoyed reading it, however, I wont be looking for any more about this specific ship. None could really stack up.
SardonicEffigy chapter 12 . 7/5/2018
Nikos is one of my favorite characters, and it distresses me to see her in this kind of pain. I am not complaining, the story is artful and the slow erosion of Cinder's will is a very interesting thing, but damn does it hurt to see this. Im gonna finish the fic, I just might cry on Pyr's behalf.
246vili chapter 16 . 7/5/2018
I like how Cinder is changing slowly, from chapter to chapter. Also plus points for making Jaune less of an idiot by actually realising Pyrrha's feelings for him, or at least he noticed, but wasn't sure untill she got jealous of Cinder.
Tzekel Khan chapter 19 . 7/3/2018
You, sir, have earned that fav. I really like your stories (the ones I have read so far, at any rate).Good work all around.
246vili chapter 11 . 7/3/2018
Daaaamn Cinder sure did a number on poor Pyrrha. This IS Cinder after all.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/27/2018
Damn, Jaune got more injuries from the sex than from the battle.
thesorrowfuljack chapter 5 . 6/26/2018
The symbolism is just going over my head, isn't it?
Krieg118 chapter 19 . 6/25/2018
Second time reading this through. Ending still hits me in the gut
246vili chapter 6 . 6/17/2018
While it was cool to see Jaune's more... awesome side when he put Cardin to his place, but the blonde fool doesn't realise just what have he unleashed upon himself.
A turned on and turned down Cinder is not a happy Cinder.
1,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »