Reviews for Stress Relief
Wicked chapter 19 . 2/20/2020
Damn this marks the first time I have cried in public, good work Coeur
Coeur Al'Aran chapter 1 . 2/19/2020
Is this a troll story? So bad. Instead.. check out SWBY

Fanfiction author "I Luvgrace420" just uploaded a new story and it is SOOO good, forget about this trash heap and head on over to his new story titled "SWBY: The Chronicles of Remnant" It was a crazy RWBY and naruto cross over that is to DIE for!

Leave a review too!..
Darkeous chapter 19 . 1/13/2020
This is epic. God damn. the character development is a any writer's wet dream. I'm happy I read this. it was 100% worth 3/4hours of my life.
Heaven's Thesis chapter 19 . 12/20/2019
I'm moved. It is a good ending. You wrote it so well. Thank you.
AruAzifu chapter 19 . 11/30/2019
Absolutely beautiful.
Gob chapter 19 . 11/26/2019
In a terrible world of shitty schlock fanfiction writing, poor grammar and characterisation, and a lack of any level of artistic merit, this fanfic stands as a burning hot example of what someone talented can do with the medium.

The choice to focus entirely on Cinder's perspective was genius, her character arc was beautiful and touching and flush with tragic irony, and I commend you for having the guts to kill her off at the end and follow through on the foreshadowing.

That's all i can say man, this was an absolute tour de force, and it will stand the test of time outside of the original RWBY show, and having just finished it I fully intend to read it again, and again, and again until I have it committed to memory. Never before has a fanfic made me weep the entire last chapter and a half, with a stone in my stomach knowing that there's no escape from their fate, but praying all the while.

I was on the fence before, but you've sold me, I'll be reading all of your other works in short order, I'll see you in their respective review sections.

If you ever write anything else for this pairing, which I appreciate is unlikely now, I'd be there from day one ready to beat those haters away with sticks, you've straight up written this so well that it's superceded Jaune and Pyrrha's pairing in my mind, you've made a case for the character of Cinder, in less than 100k words, that defeats anything the far larger Pyrrha fandom can tell me. So yeah, in short, thank you for unleashing this masterpiece on the world.
LordFelidae chapter 2 . 11/24/2019
LOGISTICAL REASONS!
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OH MY GOD!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHAAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAHAAA-
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2019
Happy 32nd birthday, Couer! Thanks for giving us all the great stories!

I told you I'd do it. You should have expected this. won't let me post the exact same review so I'm gonna have to add a meme or something to each one. It's like the 12 days of christmas song except it's memes and your birthday.

You thought it was a constructive review, but it was me, the birthday Anon!

Your candles have already been blown out.

-Slides right in- Good evening, and happy birthday.
twomuchkay chapter 19 . 11/14/2019
One of the best fics about rwby on this site. Truly a masterpiece.
Mad Library Scientist chapter 2 . 11/7/2019
I’ve been trying for years to find the source for the cover art for this story. Any chance you can PM me if you know?
VirtualGuildKnight chapter 19 . 10/17/2019
Wow... This hit the emotional beats, I wasn't crying but... I-I just felt it man, this was really good, one of many goods fics on this site for which you have to look deep for (IMO) :)
RandomReader113 chapter 19 . 10/15/2019
P.s I honestly haven’t look at your writer name, I blame your amazing story for holding and keeping all of my attention for 5 hours. I legit called into work just so I wouldn’t have to be away from this story. Anyways please do not take offense to me saying and calling you dude in my previous review, I use that word for every gender, yes even Apache helicopter. Anyways thank you again it was such a well executed story and the plot was amazing and ironically I like how the lemon scenes added to the story instead of distracted from it, it’s kinda weird because admittedly I found this story looking for Jaune and Cinder Lemons. Also I have to admit that I was kinda yelling at my phone “Jaune your semblance! Heal her! Jaune save her!” Sadly that didn’t happen but it’s fine. The ending was a bittersweet medicine that I didn’t know I needed. Now I gotta look through your other stories so off I go. Thank you again and I hope you have a great day.
RandomReader113 chapter 19 . 10/15/2019
Dude! I found this story 5 hours ago and I called into work for this! I regret nothing but I must say you brilliant bugger! No one makes me feel my own feels! Nobody. Ughhhh I just finished ready every chapter and dang it! Not the feels! Why was the story so good!? Ughh I realize I’m yelling a lot but dude that was good. It hurts though! At one point in time I actually yelled at my phone “Damn it Cinder! Stop playing and just Fall already!” As in just admit you fell in love with Jaune. And then I was like “Heh fall, her name is Cinder Fall, I made a pun. Yang would be proud.” But anyways thank you so much for the amazing store story it was so good.
hapyjohn chapter 19 . 10/7/2019
good shit bro...
The Jingo chapter 19 . 10/2/2019
Sad ending, but probably the only one that would have worked.
1,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »