Reviews for Stress Relief
H3yW00dYaB10WMe chapter 18 . 8/27/2019
This is honestly one of the best cinder x jaune stories i've ever read.
DEEROFDREAMS chapter 19 . 8/27/2019
idkusernameoatbuit chapter 19 . 8/27/2019
Honestly, I don’t think that the PoV was a mistake. With the kind of story this is, I think it only added depth. Maine’s perspective would’ve only taken a away from the real meat of the conflict, plus you managed convey his emotions extremely well even through Cinder’s viewpoint.

Tbh i would’ve preferred a happier end to this, but I could tell from early on that this was likely how the story would end, given both its tone and the characters themselves, if the love to develop between them was genuine, and more importantly, portrayed realistically. I will say though that I hoped that Jaune would maybe defect over to Cinder, but then again the protagonist going evil has always been my guilty pleasure. Still, the fact that you don’t bring up bus falsified records is kinda extremely disappointing, if only to see Cinder’s reaction.
eastmeetsfist chapter 19 . 8/24/2019
I cant stop crying!
Guest chapter 19 . 8/19/2019
Good sir you are a literary genius.. .I applaud you for this amazing piece of work. Kudos.
KaoticOverlord chapter 19 . 8/2/2019
So, it took me a bit to get around to this particular story because I wasn't confident I'd enjoy it. But I'm happy to say I did (honestly far more than I expected), I really enjoyed what you did with the characters and how you well fleshed them out even in such a short story. While not my favourite story of yours, it was well written and certainly something i will recommend to others. All in all, an excellent take on (what is to me, especially in my experience with RWBY fics) an unusual story premise.
artem-abramov-2004 chapter 19 . 7/31/2019
TEARS ARE IN CHAPTER 19 OF THE - well, still waiting for the continuation of the story if the resurrection of the 7 RWBY
JohnJuanRamboJr35 chapter 19 . 7/27/2019
I started to read your docs and I got to say.I really liked this one and I can’t wait to start another
Pedro EXP chapter 19 . 7/23/2019
i both love and hate your portrayal of cinder. she is a cold-hearted monster with how she manipulates jaune. yet it is so well-written i couldn't help but keep reading despite my heart wrenching with every chapter. even the ending was bittersweet.
Leemon chapter 19 . 7/18/2019
The Liar Princess and the blind prince
Khavros chapter 19 . 7/18/2019
great read. Pyrrha had it rough but you didnt deserve any of the negative reviews at all. she wasnt bashed at all, her reactions felt totally reasonable for the character. it's a bit sad that its left without a epilogue of Jaune a few years later, but I think that's just some reader wishful thinking and it would have detracted from the impact of the ending.
Alonzi018 chapter 19 . 7/13/2019
This has been an amazing story, I loved every bit of it. Thank You for writing this, I really wish there were more Jaune X Cinder fics.
ATNF chapter 11 . 7/10/2019
No man fuck that! I hate Pyrrha more than i could ever hate Cinder. Pyrrha to me is so fucking useless, especially since she's supposed to be the strongest of them, and also died when it mattered. Im serious she's just fucking stupid. Rant Over!

-ATNF
Sungazing chapter 19 . 7/6/2019
It's complicated. A swirl of emotions described in this story. Magnificent. I applaud you on your decision for an unreliable narrator.

Honestly though, you are a rare commodity. I enjoy the way you experiment in writing. Keep doing what you do.
Sungazing chapter 18 . 7/6/2019
Damn... I didn't expect this. Magnificent work.
1,559 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »