Reviews for Chuck Versus The Moment
berksboy chapter 1 . 7/11
I'd actually read this before and it wasn't till i got to the part about the bike and the little girl that i realised i'd already read it, but i thought, what the heck, let's read it again because it's a well written one shot, not fluffy or cheesy, i do like the inclusion of the young friends story, because life is full of regrets and if it's to late, you can't get it back, it just helps you to not make that mistake again.

I tend to read reviews before a story and if you do, i recommend you read this, it's really good as is the other stories from this writer that i've read so far.
baldcoder chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
This is a great little story. Very well done!
Doc in Oz chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
That was (to coin a phrase) awesome!
Jbear1974 chapter 1 . 2/5/2016
Quite an emotional moment. Your attention to detail of the moment demonstrates why I enjoy Chuck. Thanks!
phathead01 chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Brings a tear to the eye. I haven't read anything else from you yet but you're now on the list.
Thanks for writing
Shutupnkissme313 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
A very nicely told story, packed full of emotion in that small of a word count is impressive.
CaryR chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Great display of emotion through your story. Thank you.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I really enjoyed your story
n7agentbartowski chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This is a fantastic little one shot. One I can easily see being in canon but we got so few intimate moments between Chuck and Sarah in those earlier seasons. You wrote Chuck so well in this fic and I loved the lack of dialogue, somehow it made everything seem more poignant. Great, great stuff! A very unique little fic that I sincerely enjoyed. Thank you.
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
What a great story! It really reminded me of fanfiction written during season 1 that I have read. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thank you.
craspon chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Great story.
uplink2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Really great and important story in that universe. Loved it.
atcDave chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
That was terrific!
Its not hard to imagine such a situation occurring. Makes me wish they'd been more willing to give us tender moments early on in canon...
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Very tender and sensitive story, definitely would have been a good scene for canon. I found myself hoping they'd be able to do something about the Fulcrum guy who got away, but I know that wasn't the point of the story. (Still, it would be a Chuck thing to do, to go after that guy until he was properly nailed. Maybe some other story, Chuck as the driver of the mission with no strategic value whatsoever?)
Grayroc chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
Less is more. In 2,421 words you have conveyed far more than many writers might be able to do with ten or twenty times the verbiage. Excellent work.