Reviews for Sandals Were For Clementine
Em chapter 1 . 2/18/2001
Loved it! is there any more?
Beautiful 'N Bruised chapter 1 . 2/2/2001
I love it..the docs fear about Naomi is lovely...
Gillian chapter 1 . 1/5/2001
Beautiful, as always. You have a great gift, and you use it well. Keep the stories coming, I look forward to the next.
Sailorcelestial chapter 1 . 12/27/2000
::sniffles:: How do you do it? How do you get into the characters minds like this and make them so...human? So alive? So filled with love and anger and sorrow? ::sniffles:: I LOVE IT!
Trillian St.James chapter 1 . 11/30/2000
That was very good, very sad.
survak chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
very nice
Gracie chapter 1 . 11/27/2000
You amaze me. Although we could argue that the Doctor's "emotions" are merely computer subroutines and that he isn't truly self-aware . . . why would we want to argue that? : ) Thanks for another great character study. Keep up the great work.
Dark Lady chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
This is a perfect depiction of the doc! Whoa..you nailed it...it's very nicely written...I'm loving it...:D
The X-Woman chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Great! Wonderful to hear and story from the Doc's POV, and a good one too! You really got his feeling down. Funny and sad at the same time. Keep up the good work!
Kathryn chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Very sad. :( It was good though.
Chani chapter 1 . 11/22/2000
Starbaby...you really amaze me...beautiful beautiful perspective from our fav holo doc...:) I love it, I can feel his frustration from here! :D Write more...I always love your fan fic...
Jess chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
That was well written. It's about time someone did a story from the doctor's point of view. I love the disclaimer... (J/C forever!)
zarian chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
nooooo... it's too sad... but written really well! Great study.
SkywalkerChild chapter 1 . 11/20/2000
I want more about who this guy was that Seven left for. Why are they still in the DQ? More more more! (Good job, btw)
Kate Anderson chapter 1 . 11/19/2000
A strangly compelling story...I had to read it twice to catch everything. Very sad too...you never know what might happen to us all one day. Arghhh, you made me think!