Reviews for Aren't Dates Fruit?
Rin chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Oh those chibi goku and chichi are the cutest!
A dbz fan chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
It was short but cute!
Just a reader chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
You should do more db fanfiction story about goku and chichi _
ms.dragonballzkai chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Ahhh i was wondering wen one of these would then your genius comes along and creates it. Ahh the young mind.
Uozumi chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
I can so see that happening! Beautiful progression to the kicker. Loved it!

~ Uozumi
neosun7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I just wanted to say that I thought this was very cute! _ And DB is neglected but DBZ did come to the states first. Oh well. Great story!

-Neosun7
Candy the Duck chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
lol! omg i read the last line and cracked up!
Jessica C chapter 1 . 3/10/2004
that was really cute. Yea I agree they should have more db fics out there, I especially like chibi goku and chichi fics myself, I think their a cute couple and I like the fics that have them liking each other when the kids, there should be more fics out there. Except no one updates anymore or they totally forget about the fic which I really hate becuase I finally find a good fic to read and it is getting good when all of the sudden it stops and the last update was like a year ago. Ugh! that makes me so mad. Well anyway I had to complain but I really do your write more of db fics, bye.
Kami no Hikari chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
HEYA, on my quest for good DB fics (specially bout that peculiar relationship between Goku and ChiChi, eventhough i'm not trying to state that i don't like it ;o) i found yours, and i don't know where you come from (didn't read your bio yet o9) but here where i live (austria) dragonball is more than just "known" we've had like more than 5 reruns on 2 channels, and it's still running, even after like somewhat 4 years or so, i've seen every episode more than 3 times (i stopped counting at a certain point) but i still like it, it's funny, has more humor than DBZ/GT where it's just all about fighting and fighting again. besides, it contains the entire begining of DBZ/GT and you wouldn't understand much of it, or know everybody (or much of their past) when you haven't seen dragonballs (Goku's just so cute, when he's a kid) n_n
Keep up the good work
~Kami no Hikari
Bunny1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2003
ROFLMAO, too cute! And, yes, I agree about DB being ignored- I rather felt that Chi-Chi/Goku were a bit... sweeter on there?
TrunksLuver chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
LOL typical goku *shakes head* i loved it and I do agree with you that DB should get more attention. I think I'm going to write a DB story right now. *walks off with pencil and paper in head muttering to herself*
Lady Athena chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Nice and Chichi are my favorite couple and this fic captures the innocence of them when they were younger.I think they look kawaii when they were I think DB is neglected and often overshadowed by DBZ because DBZ is more of a fighting/action packed show then has better villians, more characters, and it really has better and more character growth I like DBZ better(but DB is cool too)
someone chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
very DB like. the last line was funny
hikkiDEADACCOUNT chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
Strange, it's all dialogue. Oh well, I was able to find some sort of humorous thing in here. It was okay. However, I do have a complaint about Dragonball not being very well-known. Most people know of DBZ, because of its action and all, but when other people say "Dragonball," I think most people will think of the very first manga of that series. It is obvious, right? Dragonball isn't very well-known, but there are people who know the manga pretty well -;.
brat chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
good job jhust a bit of advice try to add more thought by the caracters it increases intrest