Reviews for You Can't Open the Mayonnaise!: A Square
Sunshine Ana Cloudyday chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
hahahaha.

Amazing. I thought i was the only one who'd read flatland,
fafds chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
fdsafdasfdsafdasfdsafdsafasd
test subject nine chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
Oh man that's funny! haha, its so random! mayo..._
Minerva McGonagall Rox chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This is hilarious! You should continue. You have captured here a great truth of the universe: mayo is evil.
liz chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
how clever! i love it! finally someone else who has read flatland lol
DeathbyChiasmus chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I like it. It's got the geometrical "intelligentness" of Abbott's original, but with a kind of Douglas-Adams-style comedic sensibility. It's really hilarious, and the notion that in Flatland they have the same everyday troubles as we do with getting the mayonnaise lid off is really cleverly done! Pretty funny too how the sphere went and busted clear through the countertop...kudos!
DFAQQWQW chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
KJVZBHH'KJF
Wind chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
God that is great!

You have a great sense of humor and an understanding of Abbot's flatlanders. I'd like to see how things finish.
Silver Shoelaces chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Ahahahah! That is awesome! It's also totally spontaneous!

_

Write more Flatland fanfics! -
M chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Omg thank you for that one. "You mean after eight months in prison, I STILL can't get my sandwich?" Brilliant. Brilliant I say. Brilliant!
The Noble Rot chapter 1 . 11/15/2004
Brilliant! Brilliant, you scurvy dog! I laughed myself into a state of near-fainting over this one. You have a rare wit.
Anne Rose chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
Silly Square

Silly Sphere

Silly Jar

Silly story

:-D

And what next? That ending sounded like a sequel was coming.
unknown user chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
Excellent. Very funny.
Marissa chapter 1 . 5/5/2004
This was just what I needed to get me through my 5 page Flatland essay. Man, I hate that book. It's so boring! Oh, back on topic. Right. Oh, it was really funny and you did a great job. And yay for procrastination.
B. R. Wells chapter 1 . 3/8/2004
*scene from simpsons*
"If you don't eat your relish you don't get any mayonaise"