Reviews for Chuck Vs The Familiar
HulkWillSmashForYou chapter 1 . 9/21
You really captured the tone of the show and personality of the characters well
ne71 chapter 1 . 2/5
So, as someone who generally doesn't like post-finale Chuck stories, and usually doesn't like Sarah pregnant / everyone settles down and starts families / no more missions and lets quit the CIA stories, you had a pretty uphill battle on this one. But holy hell, this is an absolutely phenomenal story.

First and foremost, funny. FUNNY. I laughed through the whole thing, probably hardest at "Well, the band plus Yoko" and the various bad guys inserting themselves into conversations, reacting to Chuck and Sarah making out in the middle of a fight, and being touched by eavesdropped heart-to-hearts. Oh, and Morgan's disbelief that no one else is picking up on Hannah's husband's secret identity? Perfect.

But this had so much heart. I really sympathized with Sarah's plight, and her struggle to resolve the feelings she's having for Chuck against the fact that she doesn't really know this man. I especially liked your description of her attraction to him, like it was this vague sort of interest that suddenly blossomed into a full-blown physical need. That was terrific.

And as far as last lines go, that one took the cake, fed it to me, gave me the recipe, and then snuck into my kitchen in the middle of the night and baked a version with caramel and marshmallows. I didn't see it coming, but it fit perfectly and was the absolute best way to end the story.

I went to your profile page hoping to read other Chuck stories only to find that you've taken them down for "maintenance." Well, I very honestly hope you get them tuned up and humming, because I'm dying to take them for a drive.

Thanks for writing this. In case I wasn't clear - I really, really loved it.

Nick
Chuckster2016 chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
definitely one of the "post-goodbye" one shot stories. Love it
Deathzbreath chapter 1 . 6/2/2016
This was an awesome story thank you for writing it! Hope you decide to repost your other Chuck fiction!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I loved this. It was perfect. I was not happy with the end of the series and this just ended it in a perfect way for me. Wonderful.
charahkids chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Fantastic! Great post S5 story!

The last sentences suggests that this story isn't over?! It would be great if you continue, at least one more chapter! :D
Barbadiangirl chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I have no idea how I am only stumbling upon this now but, nevertheless, bravo! I loved this story. There were so many sweet moments that made me go awww (like when Chuck said he always leaves his heart with Sarah). Really nice story. Thanks so much for writing! :)
Rob M chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
This was a great little post-finale story with a ton of heart and some genuinely funny moments...would really enjoy seeing you do more in this fandom
knightrid3r chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Loved it! Hope to read more Chuck from you in the future.
atcDave chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
That was a well done epilogue. It felt a lot like the show and characters of canon. And it was a lot of fun!
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Truly excellent story, birth and rebirth. 'One last mission', Chuck never learns. A heart-warmed villain, how nice.
uplink2 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Really sweet and heartfelt story. A pleasure to read. I can only hope that something like this really happened.
wilf21 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
A really nice angle on the post-series story
Roger chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Thank you for your story. I enjoyed it.
guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This is the most beautiful piece of fanfic I've ever read! Thank you so much for this! I thought you kept perfecfly the tone of the show, and you had me tearing up all the way up to the end! Kudos to you and viva la chuck!