Reviews for To Feel Alive
Yuki of the Snow chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
this is great. continue
xEbonystar chapter 3 . 3/29/2005
I love the story so far. It's very thought. It has a great touch of humor and the characters are very much like the original.( quick question: do you not like vejita? he seems like a total Jackass...) I hope you post a 4th chapter soon i would love to find out what happens! _

Itsumo Bara
Saturn Sorceress chapter 3 . 3/3/2005
Are you ever going to update again? I think you should because this is a cool story. I really like it.
Taeniaea chapter 3 . 1/1/2005
I Love The Story Update It Soon!
kioko chapter 3 . 6/21/2004
lol. UPDATE!
SilverWolf-Ryuki chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
OH MY GOSH!
THAT WAS SUCH A GOOD STORY! AND IT WAS SO FUNNI! (my parents had to cum an see if i wus OK after i laughed so hard...- -;)
YOU HAFTA CONTINUE! U GOTTA CONTINUE! U MUST CONTINUE! CONTINUE OR ELSE!
White-Witch-Sakura chapter 3 . 1/17/2004
AWSOME! i thought that was just to kool! i like it a lot... More plz!
SailorKagome chapter 3 . 6/26/2003
OH! hehehehehehe! i like this fic tons! write more please!
Twinsnake Coatl chapter 3 . 6/3/2003
You should keep your muses from giving away the plot, have them keep their comments until the end.

I like how it's going so far, but try to lessen the smacks Vegeta gets from Bulma, you don't want to make it a cliché.
dglsprincess105 chapter 3 . 5/18/2003
Whoah! What got into Trunks? Well deserved if he gets hurt in the future from Amara for hurting Hotaru. And nobody in the Z-senshi ever asked o be thanked for what they do, so he should speak for himself. Add another chapter soon, this is getting good.
copperlights chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
kewl! that was great! why didnt hotaru tell them that she could heal herself and that she didnt need the regeneration tank once she regained conciousness? o well... plz continue soon!
Yaviewen chapter 3 . 4/27/2003
Hee hee! Go Hotaru! I love this one so far, cant wait to see an update!
Eo chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
This is most enjoyable i love it good work update soon. Eo
Jimbo2400 chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
Great chapter, I hope you write the next one soon.
Sharem chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
Hotaru is one of my fav senshi..._ I like this.