Reviews for on a roman holiday
rational chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Nice, having Ingrid pick her up. Emma's many arguments about how this was probably a scam were both so appropriate and also pretty funny.

I love that David asked Killian to show Emma around. Also that Killian's original plan was to take her to landmarks and whatnot, but when he met her he decided to take her to his favorite places instead.
andria chapter 1 . 4/7/2016
this was so good I really loved it
HerFairy chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
I honestly cried when Mary Margaret said how sorry she was for everything Emma had been through and, God, was that ever in the show? Did anyone ever talk to Emma about those 28 years? I was blubbering like a baby and it didn't even last as long! Kudos for giving me a flower, stabbing me, slapping me with a bandaid, and giving me a much better flower in 7,000 words!
Laura-chan chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Oh, that was very nice! I enjoyed the plot-twist of Killian being a navy capitan employed by David! Thank you for writing: I really hope you write more, it'd be truly interesting to read more about this alternate reality.
yousanas chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
i love your fics! really wonderful au version, i love all the swan believer in your fics & yay Ingrid! there were moments that made me tear up because my lost girl emma JUST WANTED HER PARENTS AND SHE'S SO HURT AND SCARED and all the charming family moments shwealsdbewisbw FEELS.(this is the snow and david i loved and need please write for the show because you get these characters more than the writers) I love the mention of all the disney names, i'm glad i finally found an au where this is brought up haha. hooray for merlin, i live for captain wizard swan banter! the whole 'the only thing she'd explore with this guy is, well, his…
"-body' was so funny (and clever wording) AND YOU TOOK THEM TO THEIR MEADOW. this was what i needed after sunday THANK YOU *gives you rocky road ice cream*