Reviews for Slytherin Prince SSHG
ahuvati chapter 92 . 18h
WTF!? I can't see Severus doing that! Getting drunk and all that: yeah, but Leaving Lily pregnant and telling her to abort or allowing her to: hell no!
ahuvati chapter 91 . 10/9
Oh my god! this story is too good to be real! I love it! Can't wait for next chapter!
decadenceofmysoul chapter 90 . 7/25
Awesome story so far!
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 90 . 6/16
Nice chapters, please finish the story! Happy Mother's Day!
drasticactions chapter 16 . 2/12
just an FYI you had Draco say "defiantly" instead of definitely. Figured I'd let you know in case you were going back and editing. Also I've seen you used layed a couple times, but I don't think that is actually a word, I think you mean to say laid. Also be careful, I saw you've used the wrong your/you're a couple times, I think sometimes when writing people miss it since you think you are using the correct form and when proof reading your brain fills in the rest.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 90 . 10/21/2016
Brilliant chapter!
DutchGirl01 chapter 89 . 8/31/2016
Great chapter, really liked it. Can't wait for more.
Shangeorgiamarie chapter 88 . 5/20/2016
I think ive finally read all of your stories and I love it! Looking forward to the wedding and possible debate over who will be a godfather to future baby Snape!
Petite Mule chapter 88 . 5/4/2016
It is a wondeful story. Thank for for writing and sharing it.
Petite Mule chapter 84 . 5/4/2016
I thought Jarvis was a Durmstrang's student. Did I miss it?
Petite Mule chapter 20 . 4/30/2016
Harry really must be tired not to the math about Sebastian's age... when he will... Hermione will be in serious trouble.
DutchGirl01 chapter 88 . 4/30/2016
Absolutely loved his proposal, great work as usual.
pianomouse chapter 86 . 4/29/2016
Thank you for this lovely chapter, although I will be singing this song until the cows come home. ;) Love the story, thank you for sharing your talent.
DutchGirl01 chapter 85 . 4/5/2016
Another great chapter, really enjoyed it.
isara-love chapter 84 . 4/4/2016
Still no jealousy, rescue, fighting!. Thank you