Reviews for 25 Days of Christmas
AngstyCanadianGleek chapter 9 . 12/29/2019
This has the makes of good story. Please, write this. I can picture it already!
lxqn chapter 14 . 9/4/2016
Reading pezberry fics just got harder after reading some excerpts of Naya's book. It's so sad that their friendship has ended. But anyway, this chapter's a good one!
Deep chapter 14 . 8/8/2016
Yesssss
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
Best one yet
Nightingale11 chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
I always love these Christmas one shots. Thanks for making them.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2016
I loved it. Really, REALLY loved it. I don't know why, but I'm a sucker for waitress Rachel and customer Santana stories. This was a great one.
kamooi chapter 14 . 8/4/2016
This one was really cute! Thanks so much for coming back and updating! Hope you are doing well irl.
momo0424 chapter 14 . 8/4/2016
That was so damn cute!
Nightingale11 chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
I still want to see a sequel to this one
Guest chapter 13 . 4/24/2016
Something tells me that San stayed the whole time at Rachel's house and was able to talk her fathers into letting her and Rachel have a sleepover... much to Rachel's stupefaction.
Nightingale11 chapter 12 . 4/13/2016
i never get tired of these one shots
Guest chapter 12 . 4/12/2016
Ceiling Kurt is watching you flirt! I'm loving these christmas pezabbles. There's just something so comfy about holiday time pezberry.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
I really liked it. I think pre-pezberry (or is that pre-pre-pezberry?) is often overlooked in fics.
momo0424 chapter 12 . 4/12/2016
That was cute and funny! Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2016
Santana is a guest in someone's home, if I were Rachel's parents I would have that girl out of there quick. It's not bad enough that Rachel gets treated like shit at school, but she must now be abused at home?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »