Reviews for Glass
Vishw chapter 1 . 12/6/2022
Nicely written, but I don't know how to feel about it! I clearly remember Castle telling Kate in the season premiere that he was still with Gina. And this is not AU, so Castle is/was still with Gina at this point and what Kate says about not having any indication doesn't track.
CubsWon chapter 1 . 11/9/2020
Just came across this gem you’ve written! Wow! I love your writing style and how well you articulated the tension and want they both felt. Well done! Now for some more of your stories!
sasans chapter 1 . 2/18/2020
I noticed your new story but realized it is part of a series and was trying to figure out if I had read the original one it is extended from. I am still not sure but when I have the time it is on my list to find out more about. In the meantime I saw this one-shot and decided to read it. I really, really enjoyed it.
Trude chapter 1 . 2/2/2020
cute story
BKeh chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
A
bogolisk chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
so beautiful... sequel?
Phaerre chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
What a beautiful interlude, with such hope and promise! Thanks for sharing your imagination!
Ky03elk chapter 1 . 3/27/2016
"If it falls, these two branches will catch it," she tells him with a smile.

"And who will catch us?"

Oh that was slow and subtle in all the right ways. Tender and heart warming. Lovely.
Thanks
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2016
This was beautifully written. I love how you compared the fragility of the glass ornament and their evolving relationship. Very eloquently stated. I would have paid dearly to see that scene on the show but I now have it as canon in my mind because of your words. Excellent.
southerngirl1 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Absolute WOW, beautiful Christmas story...
GT500RonSmith chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Gorgeous story! Much to lose because it's worth something! Great stuff!

She's beautiful and he won't let her break! So good!

Really good work!

I guess The good doctor is getting a Dear John!
life's a mystery chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
awhh what a beautiful festive oneshot :)
keystothecastle chapter 1 . 12/11/2015
What a great story! Thanks so much.
FlavorCountry chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Well done. You captured deftly the fragile state they were in at the time. Not apprehensive, but cautious.

These two are going to be just fine. You have served them well, and told a great story about a great romance.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015