Reviews for Glass
stars90 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Beautifully written
kwarner chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
OH wow, this was beautiful. I loved it. You should write a sequel to this that takes off where this one left off. Thanks for writing this.
Beautiful beautiful beautiful

Happy holidays to you and your family :))

Beautiful
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
a lovely well written story
craspon chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
That was a nice little story chock full of imagery. I liked his response to the "I don't want to lose what we already have" argument - the fact that there's something to lose means it's worth something. Thanks for that. And great use of the fragile glass ornament.

I'm just glad you didn't start up yet another AU. :)
operaluvr chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Lovely one shot. I like the way your mind works.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Nice job. Love the symbolism!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
So sweet. Much lighter than your usual stories.

It was so sweet. However I wouldn't have wanted this kind of easy moment in the show.

But I really love it.
CaskettFan5 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Now if the show's writers had written this she would have not taken the chance and run off to do something with DMB. I like this version much better. I like how things seemed to turn on something so simple, a promise not to let the other break.
kato769 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Even though this wasn't like most of your other stories it was just as good. I kept on worrying that the silver frosted glass ball was going to get dropped and shatter into a hundred pieces, but you had a much better plan. What's with the Captain Morgan? The Old Haunt is too fancy for Sailor Jerry?

Hope you and your family have a Happy Holiday season
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Brillent! You never disappoint.
Dianna1965 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I wish this story continued. I enjoyed it.
Swordwriter chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Beautifully written and subtly powerful. Thank you.
Swordwriter
ironman7110 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Just fantastic Aalon.
Thanks again for a great piece of work.
GeekMom chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Beautiful.
An eloquently wrapped gift at Christmas packages from the finest boutique would be envious. Your deliberate slow, soft images and conversation remind me of many memories of Christmas nights spent in the warmth and glow of loved ones. A perfect setting for discovery. You moved our reticent lovers forward gently and gracefully; something that canon has missed entirely.
Very well done.