Reviews for Glass
TORONTOSUN chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I like how they are talking about the future. I like the references for them. How they realize how it could be, at this stage of their lives.
D3bbi3c chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Loved it. Thanks a lot. This starts my day off with a great feeling. Looking forward to reading more of your Castle stories. Happy holidays.
I'm Widget chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Beautiful. If. Only. I love this!
XFC chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This was fantastic!
Thank you for such a beautiful, heart warming story!

I wouldn't mind reading more of those rampant jogs of yours ;)
Whether they take you on a follow up of this or more Old Haunt stories. I like the idea
DREAMWRITER 08 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
LOVED THIS AND YOUR WRITING IS SO GREAT FEELS LIKE
YOU DON'T WANT IT TO END BUT A BEAUTIFUL STORY GLAD
YOU DECIDED TO SHARE IT.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Awesome story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Great story, really enjoyed it, in fact like all your stories, thanks for posting
shellee3 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Very well written. I really enjoyed this Christmas story. X
ZingerCat chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This was absolutely lovely. A perfect Caskett Christmas story. Thank you!
Perfectly them…thanks
Chris.JC chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
As usual another excellent story.
Have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I look forward to reading more of your stories in 2016.
Cymru64 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
R D Blackmore wrote these words in the first sentence of his story, 'Lorna Doone' (A Romance of Exmoor). "If anybody cares to read a simple tale told simply...". He went on to write one of the greatest love stories ever told. This story, a simple tale told simply is in that mould. A lovely little romantic tale of love between two of the best (TV) characters ever. It was beautiful, a perfect gift for us at Christmas time. I loved it. "Rick and Kate, a Romance of the Old Haunt". Thank you. Cymru64
hawkie chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Beautiful. The writing and story work on understatements and subtlety. There's something quiet and peaceful about the whole atmosphere, very appropriate for a Christmas story.
Minerva89 chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
if you ever feel the need to write a follow-up, please do, this was lovely :)
All the best
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
This is beautifu, I especially love the last paragraph.
45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3