Reviews for Test Of Time
guardians-of-the-avengers chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
Wow, just... wow. I'm speachless. What an amazing oneshot
guest jasmine chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
Love love love. Memories are forever. Thank you.
DaybyDay5 chapter 1 . 7/6/2016
Brilliant writing.
Absolutely amazing.
lookingforthestars chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
This story. It was so strange to think about the team fifty years in the future but I loved Ralph's reflections on them. The writing in this was so beautiful. Good job. :)
LuckyCricket006 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
I absolutely adore fanfictions like these because of how they take small details from even just one episode and turn them into amazing stories. Your writing in particular was very good. Not too short and brief, but not too long with extraneous details. I also love how realistic everything was from the people who have passed away, to what has happened in the future. When the writers of Scorpion added the time capsule I think that they might have been thinking of a future like this one 50 years later. Keep on writing. - LuckyCricket006
Eienvine chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I love it!
bobolovesclyde chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
that dear child made me tear up, why? because it sounds right, just right.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Great story hoping to see a follow up chapter with this one. Letting the rest of the team remember when.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Loved it!
LindaP chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I really loved reading this. It made me sad and happy.
nicoledbishop chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I absolutely loved reading this. It was so different. I can't express how much I truly enjoyed this. Seeing things from Ralph's perspective 50 years later was a fantastic idea and you did a wonderful job. Thank you.
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Lovely, this is so good.. great idea and well developed, congrats :D
GraceGirl0720 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
This was great. I loved every little bit. There was a profound sweetness to everything and I like to think of little Ralphy all grown up.
FoxPhile chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I let out a little squee of excitement when I read the summary for this fic - such an awesome idea for a post-ep - and it did not disappoint.

I love how ALL the characters have a part in this - and how you show that each has had an affect on Ralph, and has been a part of his life through the years. I also love how the items are all such small things - but that evoke such amazing memories, and how you weave little stories into each item to show how the characters have live in the intervening years.

But most of all I love the last line. "Everyone has to rely on something...And this? I can think of a lot worse things to need." That is profoundly quotable.

Thank you for making a lovely episode even more wonderful.
Cindy chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This was absolutely awesome! I was crying by the end. Extremely realistic and true to character. A wonderful story. I highly recommend that everyone read this.