Reviews for Mrs Tweedy goes to a Therapist!
delgurl69 chapter 1 . 4/22
its fucking shite mate
anonymous chapter 1 . 1/29
You deserve to be hated and flamed for this stupidly shitty story and for being hypocritical about its age rating. Why in the hell would you rate it K while putting the word "nut case" and other inappropriate content in it?! That's fucked up just as you are in the head, especially with that asshole-ish humor in there!

Another reason why you deserve to be hated and flamed is because of this shit that you put in your profile: *eat universe. Bwahahahaha!* Would you like it if I do nasty things to you, dickhead?!

If I'm the moderator of this website, I'd delete this stupid fic of yours and ban your sorry ass.

As for you reviewing bastards who thought and claimed that this story's funny, you're liars just like the author of you-don't-know is. So do me a favor and shove your humor up your asses!
curryboh chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Loooooooooooooove iiiiiiiiiit!
Matthew chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Congrats! It's the 10th year this has been up!
Matthew Lilley chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
If Chicken Run had a sequel, this would be perfect for it.
James Parsons chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Please continue.
ElsaLuver chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
LOL! She probably did have to go to a tharapist after what happen! I also bet she and Mr. Tweedy got a disvorice afterwards! LOL!
EmmetEarwax chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
comes across as a half-catatonic idiot, complete shell-shock from all that happened in the movie !

By the way, I'd love to take an ink-blot test !
JourneyToPleiades chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Aaaaaaaaah thats funny stuff
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
"Mrs. Tweedy nods like an idiot"

LOL
101Witch101 chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
BAHAHAHAH! mrs. tweedy REALLY needs a good therapist!
angelgirl1581562100 chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
I loved it that was just too funny.
Roofes and Doofes chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Roofes: HA! HA! MuWAHahaha!LOL!

Doofes:Uh... THAT means...

WE LOVE IT!
HortonFan13 chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
LOL! This story rox she like freaks out when the therapist says pie! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You my friend are a comedy genius!
Whiggity chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
Aah, funny! They should have done a little short thingy after the end credits, and used this story! ...I bet she did have to go to a therapist afterwards anyway...