Reviews for The Lonely Ones
FP3 chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This is really, truly beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
lightwhispercat chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
This is so cute! Is this the whole story, or is it just the first chapter?
PanoramaGirl chapter 2 . 2/25/2016
Oh I want more, I like the story so far. Weeping Angels are my favorite characters and species in Doctor Who. I have read almost every single story about them. Keeep up the good work and hope you updated soon.
Randomgirl1385 chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
What if the angel actually ended up being Riversong after library. What if the reason that the angel could morph was because of rivers DNA? I don't fully have the idea here but I was just thinking about it. What is the reason that the angel couldn't remember that she was River and remembered being an angel for centuries is because that was the only way to get out of the library. I know this sounds like a crazy and impossible idea but figured I would tell you since when I was reading this I got this idea. :-) Anyway, I enjoyed the fic. :-)
MikeJaffa chapter 2 . 1/21/2016
Funny! I guess sometimes the Doctor doesn't think things through. "She is a weeping angel but not now..." Definitely got Matt Smith down!
DoctorWhoLover10 chapter 1 . 1/3/2016
Please continue with this story. Oddly enough, I ship this as well.
Prodigal The Son chapter 1 . 12/12/2015
Now I'm a big fan of the weeping angels, and while the 11th Doctor isn't my favourite, I like him much too. Seeing the two of these get together? I thought it wouldn't work, or just be tragic, or simply be an awkward slash fiction (or whatever they're called). But... This was REALLY well done. I still have doubts the doctor would go so far as to kill himself, but it was a good enough excuse and I love that you kept some of his humour here. As for Hope the angel? I ADORE her. At first I felt sorry for her, as not all angels can surely be bad. They are sentient after all. Then I just felt joy at her quantum lock... Unlocking? It's not something often seen, and negates the need to write or type as I have seen, cool as it is.

And now, after seeing the relationship forming between these two, I just want to see more of them on adventures! Canon or not,nth eye be fu to read, especially with your talent! I'd love to see how the doctor goes with Hope, and explains a moving weeping angel in his TARDIS. And I'd like to see Hipe grow and experience freedom, as well as see what her abilities would include now.

I rate this chapter, one-shot or not, 4/5. Well done author whose name is too long for me to write!

Seriously,you MUST write a sequel! Heck, even a SERIES!
MikeJaffa chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I've reread this a half a dozen times and I'm not tired of it. Well written with a beautiful ending. Well done!