Reviews for Operation Raptor
All.The.Stories.Are.True.24601 chapter 11 . 7/19/2017
THIS IS AMAZING. Your characters are so real and almost tangiable and you have an excellent writing style. Thank you so much xx
A chapter 11 . 5/6/2017
I loved everything about this :)
OnceUponAHappyTime chapter 11 . 5/24/2016
So Katherine I finally did it and finished your devil's work...and it's amazing. I loved the way you wrote Regina how you went from hurt to anger to desperation. You actually could feel the love she has for her son through your words and how much it pained her that he thought she was capable of doing all this things how he pushed her away (DID YOU HEAR THAT NOISE? THAT WAS MY HEART BREAKING)
I also really liked that you kept things like Graham death and it also was a nice catch of you showing Regina wondering why she cared (concerning) little about his ending. OH and Kathryin I adore their friendship "I'll just write the opposite of what you suggest. And I can giggle over the mean things" I loved that line!
And as far it goes for Jefferson...I know I should have more compassion for him but he is one of the few of Regina's victims where I just have to say...he had it coming.

And OH GOD the moment Regina realizes that she is actually the Evil Queen! OUCH. How she throws all the apples out and when she sees her vault for the first time...I just wanted to hug her and put a warm blanket around her.

All interactions Regina had with Snow, Emma or Gold were always so on point. And how they change when Regina slowly comes to terms who she really is...so good!1

And then of course the part which actually made me cry (and I will enact revenge for that someday) ...the letter. I mean already how you started it with... My little prince I love it when she calls him that. Regina sacrificing herself to make sure Henry is safe this is such a "Let me die as Regina" moment and I think i'm still crying and wow I don't really have words to describe how much I loved that and how I even more loved that Henry woke her with True Love's kiss "I'm sorry I didn't believe in you"... I mean how could you?
But I did have to chuckle at Gold's "Regina always was one for theatrics" because it's so true and I love the I'm-a-huge-drama-queen-in leather-with-an-breathtaking-cleavage-and-I'm-gonna-destroy-you moments.
And I liked the ending with Archie I like their dynamic and i'm so sad that we don't see them anymore.
So anyways I truly loved the story, I really like your writing style especially if it comes Regal Believer and Regina's struggle with her self-loathing. Your insight in her was always something I admired greatly and the message of this story that in the end love is the strongest power there is and that we all can grow and learn from each other. Like Regina and Henry did and continue to do was very powerful.
Thank you for writing this story and I only thought twice maybe three times at most about killing you for all the feels I promise.
OnceUponAHappyTime chapter 3 . 4/1/2016
Great chapter as usual and it caused my RB heart to break..as usual
"Pancakes are delicious and don't lie." aww I loved that line couldn't stop grinning. I adore it when Henry is as sassy as his mum. Then you keep going and you even have Henry smile at her and I'm slowly starting to relax and the BOOM he's gone. OUCH! Knew that would happen at some point but still...
Anyway lovely work
anne chapter 11 . 3/22/2016
OMIGOSH YES!
OnceUponAHappyTime chapter 2 . 3/20/2016
Okay I knew the pain was coming but OUCH that did hurt..."You said I was your son" Ahh Henry but you are...how much must this be painful for both of them (and me!) and how Regina screws it up of course. A hurt Regina does stupid things and the sentence "She gave you up. Do you really want someone who would ever let you go like that?" is so typical Regina, perfectly chosen-you really can feel her pain, her anger and her fear
How she tries to assure him that he is her son and she fails...I have tears in my eyes

And then you have to take if even further..."I'd want someone that was real" That was the moment where you and Henry broke my heart.

And I want to punch Jefferson! But another great chapter!
OnceUponAHappyTime chapter 1 . 3/20/2016
Great written as always you capture Regina as well as Henry very well.

"Mostly the young woman had shaken like a leaf and Regina wondered if she'd not caught her by surprise if she'd have tried to hide under her desk rather than speak to her"
That made me laugh so much because yes MM was sooo scared of Regina that I wouldn't put it past her to hid under her desk. I love how you show the difference between Snow and MM. I really like the way you wrote it and can't stop smirking.

Regina trusting Archie...awwwwwww that might be the most adorable fact besides the still lovely (I'm already shivering from what will come for them) RegalBeliever relationship.
AHH Jefferson that can't be good...
Great 1 Chapter...gonna take a chance and read the next (already got the tissues and chocolate and the cat)
GuestM chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
It would be awesome if the curse breaks by a TLK from Henry to Regina!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Nice spin!
Esperanza chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
ooooooooohh!
sorry, i'm little dying here! OMG! so cliffhanger!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
Love this story so much! Please keep going!
m.cookieme chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
Very nice ending! I will miss this story
joyndoug97 chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
True loves kiss 3. This makes me so happy!
soligblomma chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
oh no, oh no...what did she do? of course I know what she did...oh I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
great story! I love this way of approaching the story!
maxiefae chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
I'm sorry but am I the only one here who thinks Emma is a stupid piece of shit My gosh idiot moron and a big pile of waste of space