Reviews for Operation Raptor
OnlyForMyOTP chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
ARG my baby! poor Regina! I really hope this isn't a SwanQueen story because i don't think it would fit. I really hope you update ASAP because bby is hurt and we can't live like that. Great story btw, wonder why she cant remember!?
joyndoug97 chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Holy shit - I did not see that coming! Wow! I love it - what a twist!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Hope for SnowQueen romantic in here?
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
NICE SNOW QUEEN TEAMING UP HELL YEAH HELL YEAHHHHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
It's Caitlin btw sorry I forgot my name before
Spinning wheel? Oh no! #thatforeshadowing
Poor Regina man she's gonna be a full-on mess by the end of all this. Seems she might be a little better liked by the town than show-Regina? idk that might just be me
Whooooo on to chapter 9
Guest chapter 7 . 12/21/2015
Ok so I'm 3 chapters behind, not two. This was a great chapter. I loved how quickly Regina identified with baby Regina and then oops turns out that baby Regina turns into the EQ. Also the addition of Jefferson is great. And I like how friendly this Regina is. Nice work!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
i loved it
darksage11 chapter 10 . 12/22/2015
Why why do you hurt me more, just when my heart was slowly healing you do this to it.
joyndoug97 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
Aaahhhhhhh! Where is this story going to go from here? Snow, Henry and Regina discussing the curse and maybe working together? Regina knowing she's the Evil Queen, but wanting to do the right thing - I can't wait for what happens next!
darksage11 chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
This chapter helps with the pain from the last chapter, I just hope future chapters don't hurt me more.
darksage11 chapter 8 . 12/21/2015
Why would you do that to poor Regina.
I'm Gonna Need More Wine chapter 8 . 12/20/2015
I wasn't ready for this. The feels. Regina, bebehhhh. You might as well rip my heart out
joyndoug97 chapter 7 . 12/20/2015
Jefferson - so ruthless and angry, but yet still Jefferson. And Regina having such a reaction to the Stable Boy story - things are going to go down hill quickly I think.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/18/2015
i like it
darksage11 chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Why Why Why would rip my heart out like that.
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »