Reviews for Operation Raptor
HeroineGauddess chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Did she just get her memories?!
krchecotah chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Really liking this story. Looking forward to the next update.
omg chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
omg omg omg omg
I'm Gonna Need More Wine chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Gah! So much angst, I can't handle. Regina not knowing is bad, but the slow build up to her finding out and all of it unraveling is the worst. Also, Henry is such a little snot. I'm like "Henry! Just love your mom, kid! She doesn't knowwww *sob*" I'm at the edge of my seat here though, what happeeennnnnssssss next? Or rather, howwww does it happpppppeeennn?
Plaukjeunicorn chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
omg this is amazing 3 so much fun to read
Plaukjeunicorn chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
this is pure gold! love it so much
nikkismalls chapter 6 . 12/15/2015
This has me feeling so many FEELINGS.

I really like the angle of this entire idea, of her not knowing. It makes it so much more soul crushing, but also very effective.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Poor regina lol, you would think someone might notice if they were an evil queen but alas

I think I'm most excited to see how emma takes it when she realizes regina has no idea
HeroineGauddess chapter 6 . 12/14/2015
I get the feeling that Regina and the Evil Queen are like Jekyll and Hyde.
joyndoug97 chapter 5 . 12/14/2015
Ok - I've flailed about the pain enough - so the chapter I'm going flail about the Regina/Katherine friendship. I LOVE snarky Katherine!
Wordcaster chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Oh god. This is so good. Season one is probably the moment where OUAT was at it's most dramatic and real. And your version is looking to be mighty entertaining. I love this Tomato-in-the-Mirror version of Regina. The whole premise allows for a build up of tension as more and more evidence piles up until the spectacularly tragic reveal. And we still don't know what Gold's game plan is in this. Was the cursed Regina part of the plan or a glitch? I'm super curious and super hooked. Can't wait until you update.
HeroineGauddess chapter 5 . 12/13/2015
Oh man, I can't imagine what it's going to be like for Regina when she gets her memories back and finds out she is exactly that!
ashayamny chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
Oohh, but how did he die if she doesn't remember? Can't wait for more
ashayamny chapter 3 . 12/12/2015
Regina believing in Henry warms my heart, but I know I'm in for a lot of pain soon...
HeroineGauddess chapter 4 . 12/11/2015
Uh huh, did she lose time? Because that could be very interesting.
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »