Reviews for Love Is A Demons Worst Nightmare
person2238 chapter 7 . 8/29/2015
Inuyasha is a Kishu inu hanyou that's why his hair is silver
person2238 chapter 4 . 8/29/2015
To many typos still good though
Person2238 chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
Why don't you use normal words!?I still love it!:)
HopelesslyEscaflowne chapter 22 . 11/29/2005
A nice story, even if it was confusing and felt rushed, especially the ending. I was hoping the ending would be more full and detailed but instead it was abrupt and rushed.

Just a few suggestions for your future stories. The ending is just as important as the rest of the story, if not the most important part. You missed out on all the rammifications of Kagome being raped. I mean, after Sesshy used the sword did it heal everything including her memories or will she forever be haunted by what Yuurei did to her? Inuyasha and Kagome never even confessed their love to one another and the whole agreeing to be his mate seemed so formal.

Just one last thing, I am not saying this to be nitpicky or be the grammar police but at times it was hard to decipher what words you meant to use in place of some of the words you actually used. This is not a flame, nor do I intend it to be. I just wanted to point out some areas that could use improvement and hopefully make you a better writer.

P.S. It's better to introduce the not-so-common Japanese words that English people wouldn't know at the beginning of each chapter rather than at the end.
QueenTatooine chapter 22 . 9/26/2005
Story was very good, description and narative could use a little work but still it is quite decent. My only real complaint is that the ending after the fight was too quick. I think there should have been more resolution between Kagome and Inuyasha, especially as Kagome had to come to grips with the fact that Inuyasha was the murderer of her family.

Going to find the sequal now. Good luck with your projects.

~QueenTatooine
shaq chapter 21 . 3/31/2005
yo shaq here, i just want to sat this was the bestest,wonderfulest,sadest fanfiction i ever read! PLEASE KEEP WRITING CAUSE YOU ARE A VERY GOOD WRITER! so i can keep in touch.

peace out yo girl

shaq _
Romaan chapter 10 . 11/5/2004
You translated Kake no Kizu wrong it really is wound of wind.
Kailean chapter 12 . 10/9/2004
Its not 'capture', it's 'captor', k you got that?

Just trying to help since I noticed you made that mistake several times.
gossa chapter 21 . 8/2/2004
strange and a little dark fic O_o

But i have liked it :)
badgurl136 chapter 21 . 7/19/2004
that was so good! i luved it. well thankx for entertaining me! -
Evilmiko21 chapter 1 . 7/8/2004
cool!
Guest chapter 21 . 6/2/2004
good...
not happy at all chapter 16 . 6/2/2004
no i h8 rape! i will flame you ! gr
Neighbourhood Editor chapter 4 . 5/11/2004
Another constant mistake you seem to make (this one's so common among other authors too): "Your". I know you are actually trying to say "you're", as in "you are". "You're" and "your" may sound similar, but "your" shows possesion, while "you're" is short for "you are". Heck, they don't even sound the same. Similiar, but not quite the same. "You're" is pronounced "yoo-er" while "your" is just "yor". Don't while that mistake is so common among people, I mean, we learn that when we're, how old? 7 years old? Grade 2?
Neighbourhood Editor chapter 3 . 5/11/2004
Like many other authors, you've got to work on your spelling. Careless errors show that the author isn't dedicated enough to even check over their work, therefore no matter how good the plot is, the quality will never be as good as it could've been. I mean, come on, people'll think, "this person is too lazy to even take 2 minutes to check over their work!" If a person is inspired enough to write fanfiction, why not use a tiny bit more time to polish it? And you seem to constantly misplace the word "were" with "where". "Where" refers to a location, while "were" is the plural form of "was" (also used after "you". So it should be, for example, "They *were* walking down the street" instead of "they where walking down the street", or "you were having trouble" instead of "you where having trouble".
p.s. DON'T mistaken this as a flame, it's constructive criticism.