Reviews for Hollow
J2108 chapter 4 . 9/11
Pls come back and write it's been like 2 years. your story is too good. :(
teathree chapter 4 . 7/27
Hey there! Hope your life is going well, it’s been over 2 years since you last updated and it might be time for a new chapter. You’ve got the groundwork for quite the dramatic story and it’d be a shame to let it all go. Anyway just wanted to write this to wish you well and hope on the small offchance you might be thinking about writing some more. Even if you don’t want to continue it I just hope reading this review gives you a little happiness because it’s something we all could have more of. :)
SomeRand0m chapter 1 . 7/19
Hey there. Hope you're doing alright whereever you are. It's been 2 years since the last update and I was really hoping you'd come back. The story you made here was really amazing. Even though I really want to know what hallens next, I'll respect whematever decision you make regarding the story. Thanks alot for dharing this with all your readers.
NPGamer11 chapter 1 . 5/18
I tried re-reading this but I couldn't. I got to chapter 3 before my heart tore. I don't know where you are in the world right now, but... thanks for all the magic, laugh and hearth ache your stories provided.
I'mAlsoAWe chapter 4 . 5/15
I don't understand how i didn't find your story before! I fucking love it! And yes, i understand the complexicity you want to give to each character. I'll be waiting for more!
SomeRand0m chapter 4 . 5/12
Please. I need the next one. I love the complex story so far. It's so different than the others I have read. Please come back. I will be waiting for the next one no matter how long it takes so please, I need to know what happens next.
DarkMMD chapter 4 . 3/16
hey! i just hope your feeling ok and alive and well and i just wanted to say that,
Keep up the great work! this is by far one of the best fanfics i have ever read!, the story line is amazing and the plot is like so real! i dont know how to explain it but this is amazing and i hope you can continue the story! even though it was last updated in 2015,

Stay safe and write on Hypocrisy!
StaraptorFan chapter 4 . 2/22
Hiya!
I just read this and omg its amazing
The best even! Its so perfect the characters the feelings the details the plot omg please i did not expect anything and it surprises me everytime every turning point of this story... wow its exciting please update and complete it please
Please continue this, i know its been ages but please please continue
I am following u as a author and your story as well

Looking forward for another chapter soon!
YeeQiu chapter 4 . 2/12
Yo can you update. Like cmon I’m out here waiting. Rereading this over and over cuz it’s so god dam good. Plzzz continue
DreamBorn chapter 4 . 12/19/2019
This right here is a great piece of work. I really felt the emotions as a hard sorina shipper. The emotional roller coaster this had me in was almost too much. The joyous feeling I had as erina chased after soma to the train station, to a sick punch to the gut and a strong sense of sorrow upon the reveal of soma's gf. Pls I would really really love to read a continuation of this storyyyy I enjoyed it to the fullest extent. Would be extremely ecstatic to see how this all plays out. Much love!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2019
Please please please continue this series omg I love it!
It was truly an emotional roller coaster and had me utterly hooked. Your story telling is captivating and unquestionably entertaining that's for sure! Pleeeaaaase a new chapterrrr I'm dying and I've only waited a day ;/
AlernateReality chapter 4 . 10/28/2019
NOOOOO RINDO OMG. This is such a good story I really wish you would update it
Skruggsy chapter 4 . 10/17/2019
Please a sequel
PLEASE
Yasz1221 chapter 4 . 9/30/2019
Ugh! Just when it's getting good. I hope you come back soon.
Dreamaholics chapter 4 . 9/4/2019
Damn. Best drama/romance storytelling I’ve read so far!

I hope the next chapter is coming soon. Would be a shame to abandon such a well written story.