Reviews for Irresistible Force
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh, this was a good one! I usually can't stand the first person stories, but you pulled it off. Thanks!
Anne B chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Not bad, though Jessica is rather an idiot, and thus hard to feel for. I mean, she's smelling the Doctor and thinking about asking him why he doesn't stink and what kind of deodorant he uses, when any normal person would be calling the police after just seeing a co-worker get murdered next to her, so close the blood splashed onto her. And she actually grabbed her handbag, right before she followed the Doctor in the direction of the murderer? Defying any sense of logic there.

This story would really benefit from revisions at specific points. As it is, it's okay. Meh. All right.
Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
This is a great piece of fiction. I don't read much FF and Peter Davidson wasn't even my favourite Doctor, but you hooked me with this story. The opening was so engaging and it was easy to identify with, or at least, commiserate with your protagonist. I must say, your previous experience as a writer really shone through in this piece. Well done.
Vaya chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Pretty good, kept me interested all the way through. Well, done. :)
Anise chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
An excellent story. Well written and beautifully crafted with a great plot.

Anise.
Fharraige chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Good to see somebody either brave or foolhardy enough to write both HP and DW fanfic! I like how you captured the 5th Doctor's bouncy(?), high-strung personality. Nice piece of work.

Toodles,

Val
Ariana Deralte chapter 1 . 3/9/2003
I had an urge to read some good Dr. Who fic tonight. Thankfully I found this:)

Jessica was a nice, well-developed character. Writing it from her pov worked well, and gave the story an extra irony.

I liked the little hints, like how the Doctor almost said planet instead of place. There's something quite incongruous about seeing the Dr. get a haircut, but I suppose everyone needs one sometime;)

"If I didn't understand before that the Doctor came from another planet, I realise it then." - This quote, and the whole 'kiss' before it was brilliant. It really shows you a lot about the Doctor.

You did a great job in portraying the Doctor and the enemy was suffciently menacing. Thanks for a great read:)
Pitti-Sing chapter 1 . 1/20/2003
YAAAAYYYY! FIFTH DOCTOR! FIFTH DOCTOR! FIFTH DOCTOR!

Sorry. I'm a HUGE fan of Peter Davison, in case you hadn't guessed. (Also - I should probably lay off the sugar.)

Seriously, though, that was wonderful. You have a lot of writing talent. Keep up the good work.
drox chapter 1 . 1/8/2003
Kudos! That was delightful! Will you be sending more stories? I hope so!
warinbabylon chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I've read this on your site. As with all your work, this story is wonderful! You have such a way with capturing situations and characters. Thank you for putting it through here.