Reviews for From Valley Broad and Fen
Merope98mp chapter 1 . 7/11
Es una hermosa historia, dar a Salazar la oportunidad de ser algo mas que el fundador "malo" es algo maravilloso. Triste pero encantadora.
forever4 chapter 1 . 5/9
I think this was beautifully written. I found Slytherin to be out of character though, and yes, it did make sense later on with the plot, but in the beginning, he was too kind for me to truly believe it and sink my teeth in. I did try to suspend my disbelief and was able to enjoy this very much... just think I could have gotten much more invested if I were able to picture him being so sweet.
Witchy Queen chapter 1 . 1/15
I think this is one of the most beautifully written pieces. Mind you, all of your works have a sort of almost mystical quality, flowing and smooth and soft. You pack in the punch just so the heartache reaches curled toes and you manage to weave together words so delicately and lovingly that the reader reels back from a literal slap to the face after each tragic moment. The imagined parts of each world you create, Pieces, Marauders, and now the Founders, come together seamlessly with each tangible, canon piece of information that JK Rowling provides. Each character is more breathtaking than the last, described gently and patiently with mounds of interesting observations and interesting conversations. And I absolutely adore each heartbreaking lesson and the realistic descriptions of the character's actions.

You are, full in full, an incredible writer, with or without Harry Potter.
Flokingaround chapter 1 . 10/17/2017
Read this story when I couldn't sleep at 2am, here i am at 3 am and i can't sleep due to the heartache. Fantastic story
PhoenixLars chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
You made me cry! Well, that and i was listening to the Tokyo ghoul opening while reading the last part. My god I loved this.
maplefeathers403 chapter 1 . 2/24/2017
Oh my. This is simply beautiful.
Sophie chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
You have a gift. Thank you for sharing this.
fhl1234 chapter 1 . 1/9/2017
The Hogwarts quedroplets are the most uniquest bunch around. However, you're a real talented author. Keep up the good work my friend.
HPPJOpercabethHG chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
THATS NOT HAPPY AT ALL. My friend sent me this, thinking that I would enjoy a Founders' story, yet now I find myself dissatisfied to the extreme and thoroughly heartbroken. The story, however, is excellent and true to the books. I wondered at times how you could possibly mould it to fit the original story, but it was fantastically well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
My heart just shattered. That was beautiful, bravo.
somethingborrowed3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
You have an incredible ability to write stories I didn't know I want to read until after I've read them. I've found the Founders to be interesting, sure, but never sought out a story written solely about them, and only read this because I attribute your name to quality writing. I wasn't disappointed. As always, thanks for sharing!
Drollittle chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
This is beautifully written and interesting. It totally works as its own AU story.

However, I can't reconcile your kindly Salazar with the Slytherin who left a genuine kill-with-a-glance basilisk under the school. Was that the secret protection he referred to? Did he really think it would protect the school from mobbing muggles better than their muggle-repelling defenses? I think if we want to be true to canon, It would be extremely hard to make him anything but a bigot.

Great writing though!
restinpace chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Fascinating and heartbreaking. You challenged yourself and did a great job! (Once again I am reviewing months late.)
OonaKaia chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
This is a very beautifully written story, you brought a wonderful composure of the tragedy and beauty in life and i adored the format; i also feel that now I have a better understanding of the house's and the founders. A bitter sweet end to a wonderful story, very well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/8/2016
I greatly enjoy all your Harry Potter stories, from Founders era, next gen era, and in between. You always have such a fitting and unique story.