Reviews for If you are the Sun I'll be the Moon
Cacaudreamgirl chapter 12 . 10/16/2017
Oh please please update! I Can't stop thinking about this story ... Oh please update! You will make my day when you update! English is my second language too, i can only imagine how hard is to put your thought on the paper! Your fic is wonderful! U are a greater writer!
Congratulation
Cacaudreamgirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Oh my... Please keep going! This story is Fantastic! I am so happy that I found it!
Usa-chan chapter 12 . 6/19/2017
You made me fall in love with Naruhina all over again. This fic definitely needs more recognition. Your story telling is beautiful, with just a few mistakes like writing "she" when you were referring to Naruto.
Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Usa-chan chapter 11 . 6/19/2017
Why not Hinata?! WHYYYY? Omg, great chapter, I'm going to read the next one ASAP
Usa-chan chapter 10 . 6/19/2017
I just love the way you write!
Usa-chan chapter 8 . 6/19/2017
Omg! I didn't knew that besides the romance you threw some action here, but I guess I shouldn't be that surprised if Naruto is in the army.
I loved everything!
Usa-chan chapter 7 . 6/19/2017
This chapter is precious, I fell in love with Hinata, so sincere and cute.
Usa-chan chapter 4 . 6/19/2017
Haha, loved this chappie.
I wonder if Naruto is jealous and wants to keep that dance for himself or if he is just confused of why he is feeling overprotective of Hinata.
Usa-chan chapter 3 . 6/19/2017
Really original idea, and you take care of the details.
I like the pictures you paint with your words.
Usa-chan chapter 2 . 6/19/2017
Soulmates? Hmm this story seems
pretty interesting... I can't wait to know why if they hold hands she is going to know if they are meant to be.
narujordanna chapter 12 . 8/15/2016
so cute i love it
Kakau chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
I feel like every new chapter is my favorite chapter, haha. With all honesty, I LOVED chapter 12! There are so many good things in it! I really enjoyed Naruto's perspective of everything, every emotion and sensation, from her rejection to the kisses. We had quite a journey in one chapter, right? Haha. Ino and Sakura's participation was so important too. I always enjoy to know more about the marks and soulmate bounds. Also, I laughed a lot at the girls tackling Naruto down to the floor, hahaha. Let me ask you, did you get a little of inspiration from The Last and this one NaruHina doujinshi? (I thinks it's called 'with you in the future' or something) If yes, I loved how you mixed it up both in addition to your own original ideas - it was just perfect! How he kidnapped and took her to his "headquarters" is super cute. Ah... I could go on and on about the things a loved, but it's pretty much everything, haha. Man, can't wait for the next one ;3
Rosedove chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
Well done! This chapter is really lovely! Thanks for the update :)
Beatrizmar chapter 12 . 7/14/2016
I loved this chapter, I love that you take it it slow and portray them as careful. This is how I always imagine them, Hinata shy, Naruto forward. Please don't abandon this story
alejandrathemexican chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
i loved the kiss so much it made me blush! the scene reminds me of a doujin i read, and really loved!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »