Reviews for Addendum
Marlaina Shade chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
aw...that's so sad! *hugs David* lol...but very well done; you truly captured David's character. *beams* he's one of my two fave newsies...the other being jack, of course. anyhow, happy writing, and job well done!

Yasashii Tsubasa
deleted account 2257 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
"They don't know grammar"

that made me laugh cause it reminded me of you. ahahhaha.

I LOVE YOU THIS WAS GOOD. Even though I don't like David ;).
Crunch chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
Wow, this is a wonderful story. I know what you mean, David isn't my favorite character, but he is a fascinating subject, and so underwritten. It's very nice to see a story that does him justice. This is very well written, the characterization is right on, and well, I just love it. Kudos.

hanging on yer every word,

*Crunch*
Mush's Skittles chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
I like! Very nice. You got David's character really well. I think though, that education is not enough, but neither is just street life. Not like I would know in this, America 2003, Land of the Pampered, Overweight, TV and Media-ed out, Middle Class . :) I'm fully taken care of so I have no grounds to argue on.

Well written, it made me think :)

Great Job!

Skittles
accountdeleted234 chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
::starry-eyes:: Luluuupalooozaaa!

I LOVE this! It's so fabulous. :) (Even though David was like, my least favorite characters...)

It gives you amazing insight into David's character, and it's fantastically written.

You've done it again!
Ann Valentine chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
*random* David Moscow is in a new movie and I'm going to see it this weekend YAY! _

But anyway, this was great. I loved how you characterized Davey - I could totally see it. It's true that words fail you at the totally least convienient time. Anyway, great job!
Skywise chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
This is a nice bit of writing. It's a fairly unexploreed subject in this fandom and it's nice to get a breath of something different. Keep up the good work!